My busa got stolen today... :-(

justindwright

Registered
I rode to work today (like many nice days). I didn't go outside today until 5:15 on my last break and discovered that my bike was gone!!! I talked to some co workers who were on there break and they said it was there at 430... I just missed them by 45 minutes. I then went to one of the office windows that faces the parking lot, and a lady who worked in that part of the office said she saw a man jump over the fence from the apartment complex next door with a helmet on, get on the bike and away he went.. What a ****TY feeling, I felt like I could puke for the last 4-5 hours!!

that sucks!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!

hopefully you had insurance! and you get it back!

Any video surveillance available?
someone at the apartment complex has to know this fool.
too bad he had a helmet, post pics so we can keep an eye out.
:please: hope you get it back in one piece.

Its insured but still sucks.. I had it for sale and actually started having second thoughts about selling it today because I had a great ride into work and was just feeling good about it.. Hayabusa 6-20 pictures by jdubb1988 - Photobucket

My deductible is $1000 for the comprehensive, when they cut me a check for my loss, do they just deduct $1000 from that check?

My work is going to let me view the surveillance video tomorrow from 2 cameras, but they say the quality isn't much good beyond 20 feet or so and if there was another vehicle involved, they may try to see if its at the apartment or the parking lot here at work even.

-Justin

If you find the fooker, give me a three pound hammer and put him in a room with me. You won't have any issues with him ever again!

:guns:Thieves!

That sucks..im surprised the lady didnt tell someone that they stole your bike..
Hopefully they will find your bike.

That sucks..im surprised the lady didnt tell someone that they stole your bike..
Hopefully they will find your bike.

She stated that she was not sure if that was what was happening or not, she says she saw it outta the corner of her eye... If someone ninjas over a wall and hops on a motorcycle, i think its safe to assume they are stealing it.. LOL

Tht suks brother sorry bout ur loss unfirtunatly i feel ur pain happened to me once! In Fla its a bigg prob! An cops never do nothin!!

so wait the lady watched it happen but didnt say anything to anyone when she saw someone jump a fence and take off with the bike??

I rode to work today (like many nice days). I didn't go outside today until 5:15 on my last break and discovered that my bike was gone!!! I talked to some co workers who were on there break and they said it was there at 430... I just missed them by 45 minutes. I then went to one of the office windows that faces the parking lot, and a lady who worked in that part of the office said she saw a man jump over the fence from the apartment complex next door with a helmet on, get on the bike and away he went.. What a ****TY feeling, I felt like I could puke for the last 4-5 hours!!

That really sucks....

may all theives burn in Hell! :grim:

a kill switch or roadlock device would have prevented that from happening. cheap investment for peace of mind. cant stop the van from rolling up and ur bike being thrown inside but this one could have been saved easily with a simple hidden kill switch.

aww man im sorry for ur lost, u know i will keep an eye out im out riding everyday i know alot of ppl what area was u in, plz dnt tell me ypsi. because i just had a friend of a friend get his busa stolen from there. if i find him dnt worry ill bring ur baby back with him in a shoe box...:punch: oh how did he just pull off was ur key in the bike?

Back