Are there supposed to be plastic bushings in the fairings

karnage

Registered
When I was reassembling my bike I noticed that the rear cowling has plastic bushings where the shoulder bolts go thru to keep it centered and off the paint.Mine are missing from the 2 front lower fairings.I always wondered why the bolts never seem to keep the fairings tight.Now where do I get those??

post a pic i likely have them. I have two busas worth of nuts, bolts, grommets and stuff on tables I'm going out to snap pics and bag now for ebay..

Are talking about where the Frankenstein bolts go?

There are the 4 big shoulder bolts for the lower fairings.To me it looks like a bushing or grommet goes there to take up the slack where the bolt cant.I know the back cowl has them and those are in.I am missing the ones for the lower front fairings.I am sure they snap in there like the ones on the back cowl do.Round, black maybe a 1/4 inch thick with little tabs that snap to the fairing to hold them in.

so are there bushings in there??Can anyne look at theyre lower fairings and see if they have bushings in there or not.

post a picture of what your talking about. I'm gonna list lots of nuts. bolt and grommet pics today, almost done taking pics

Back