Alright, where the hell is Karnage?

I'm pretty sure Karnage is a good bit short of 50 years. He's still around somewhere. :thumbsup:

The news said the rider was on a "Brand New" harley?

I don't know what's up with riders in this neck of the woods but they have dropped like flies recently. Had a brilliant young man doing a wheelie in excess of 100 mph on a busy four lane road in the city of Puyallup, ended up in the grill of a mini van dead as they get. Then the harley guy yesterday and the woman getting rammed from the rear. All in the same week. Makes me wonder if the water here has been poisoned with cracy powder by terriorist?

The news said the rider was on a "Brand New" harley?

I don't know what's up with riders in this neck of the woods but they have dropped like flies recently. Had a brilliant young man doing a wheelie in excess of 100 mph on a busy four lane road in the city of Puyallup, ended up in the grill of a mini van dead as they get. Then the harley guy yesterday and the woman getting rammed from the rear. All in the same week. Makes me wonder if the water here has been poisoned with cracy powder by terriorist?

Sounds like it's been a little close to home for you lately. Be safe out there!

I blame it on Obama and Bath Salts :)

Karnage is ok. He posted a spring for sale about an hour ago.

I am here.Wasnt me but thanks for thinking of me and I am about 11 years shy of 50.I was at a show with my bike all day saturday.

RIP rider ..

I thought from the title that the deer killed 50 riders, I was wondering how that was possible.

Back