sold my zx10r 2011 for first busa

banditzx10

Registered
hello am . first off great to be on the forum . am sure i will find out lots about the busa. my zx10 wll be picked up thursday this week and 6 months old busa dropped off only 900 miles on clock . need a bike with a little more comfort as am 44 and started to get problems with my back after our thursday 200 mile blast out . i have ordered a few things off ebay from the states ie foot pegs front and rear new grips small levers seat covers . and a jardine gp1 slip ons . am hoping the busa is a nice bike to ride and with plenty of up and go power as am not ready to hang up the 1 piece race suit just yet . any info on the jardine gp1 slip on race cans with the 4 outlets at the rear would be nice do they come with removable baffles . planning on k/n filter next then power commander then on to dino run . do you think i will be in the high 170s bhp at rear wheel with these mods

jardine? Buy yourself a box of ear plugs or you will be deaf in six months. Also buy yourself a blowup doll as she will be the only friend who will ride with you!

I just put a set of those Jardines on my 09 and I love them.They seemed a little loud with-out the baffles so I am running with the baffles and they sound great IMO.Hearty throbe at lower rpms and they wail when you crank it.Couldn't be happier and the weight savings is unreal.Wait until you feel how heavy the stock cans are.I was amazed.Also I got the polished ones and they look like chrome.I was very pleased with the finish on them when I first opened the box.Did not expect them to look so good.Good luck.

Back