New toy while the busa is down

1fast450

Registered
Laid down the Busa few months ago. And being on a job three hrs away from home with only a handful of days off i have not had much time to put it back together. Been watching Craigslist for people up for a trade for a fourwheeler and I finally ran across one. It's a 98 R1 with 12,000 miles. New paint and powder coat an 8" arm with -1/+5 gearing and new flat slide carbs. Runs decent but needs a little tuning but I will get it right.

Ok on to the pics

image-2140426667.jpg

image-167475590.jpg

image-3708301732.jpg

image-2341687522.jpg

image-1688415544.jpg

image-717527243.jpg

From the look of the back ground in the pics seemed like a nice place to have a 4 wheeler though :laugh:

Busa1166 said:
From the look of the back ground in the pics seemed like a nice place to have a 4 wheeler though :laugh:

There were a few places. But mostly for 4x4's. And no one really around to ride with. So I haven't ridden the Honda in about 2.5 yrs. so it was not getting used. And the I will get way more use out of the R1. Hated to see my baby go because I built her into a beast with nearly triple the stock hp. But I'm happy with the trade so far lol.

I live like 15 minutes from the local ORV park that has 1000a of miles of tight single track trails.Havent been out on the trail in a while.That R1 looks like fun.They scream.

RedBusarider said:
The seat on that R1 looks like it would hurt after 5 minutes. OUCH.

The stock Busa seat looks much better.
JMO

Yes it's definitely not a Busa seat by any means. But it's not horrible. I am going to look into trying to get a bigger softer seat to try and get as close to the Busa comfort as possible. Lol

And thanks for the compliments guys.

Back