Hot Ride Today

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I group of us left early (8:00 AM) for a nice little ride through the corn fields of Virginia. Our group is a BMW K1200 guy I normally ride with, Tim (Earlybird on his GXSR 1K) and his buddy on a really squared away naked R-1. It was a great ride except for really stepped up Popo presence. Is it just me or are they getting more aggressive out there - maybe it was just the holiday. Anyway but about 12:00 it was hot as hell! I am now convinced that Tim is an alien - not just because of how fast he rides but he was in black leather and didn't look like the heat was getting to him at all. Tim also got a chance to try out the Ohlins on my Busa - and it's not just me he really liked them! I think this maybe the single most game changing mod I've done. I won't say you need them but I will say you won't ever give them up once you get a setup like this!

I noticed on the way in that my wallet lump was missing too! Must have fallen out of my unzipped pocket - sucks. This means a couple days next week trying to replace security badges and crap! Oh well. I was so hot that when I got home I sat in the garage under the fan and passed out. Maybe I am getting too old for this!

Sorry no pictures - but dammit it did happen I swear it did!

PS: It was up around 104 degrees???

Man I know it was hot. It got almost 100 here today. I went out for a little ride around 9 AM this morning. About and hr is all I could take. It wasn't bad as long as I was moving. I didn't see any POPO :cheerleader: Glad you guys got out and had a good time :thumbsup:

Sportscustoms and I went out for about 4 hrs this morning. Got up to 101 degrees here. I came home and passed out on the couch. Woke up and rode another 2 hours lol

You got me beat. We went out early this morning and got back around 1 pm. And it was only 100 degrees when we arrived back.:thumbsup:

Sorry about that wallet! That really sux! Glad you guys had a good/safe ride though... and nobody passed out. :thumbsup: Tim is definately an animal! More lizard than bird I think. :laugh:

I am going to try and have all my stuff together and shaken down by Saturday the 21st for a good ride. You guys try to pencil it in if you can.

Just got back, started to rain. This is the back of Red Rocks Amphitheater
0490741D-DC21-4650-BF46-C66DEF770C4F.jpeg

Back