Ryan Schnitz Tuning.....

card16969

Registered
Wow is all that i can say, I have never met someone who takes as good care of a customer as Ryan Schnitz. Today i went down to Schnitz racing to get my tune done on my gen 1 and it was a scorcher outside, I showed up and Ryan stated that some how in all of our talking and emailing back and forth my number had gotten lost in all of the emails that he gets and he hadnt been able to get ahold of me to tell me that today wouldnt be the best day to get a tune because of the weather conditions. Being that it was a 3.5 hour drive he gave me the option to leave my bike with him so that he could get it tuned correctly and i could pick it up in a week or whenever i needed to so that it was done right. I take care of my 87 year old grandmother who has alzheimers and dementia and i explained that its almost impossible for me to get away for a full day to be able to make the drive and it had taken 2 months to make these arrangements. After a bit of talking he decided to take care of me and get me a good base tune so that i wasnt left with a improperly running bike even though it was around 100 degrees outside. After a few runs he had my air fuel where he wanted it and my rpm ramp went from being a extremely jagged line with several dips with low end hesitation to a nice smoothly accelerating bike. She runs smoother and better than ever before and i cannot be more pleased. We put down 165.13 hp which im happy with because i care more about how she runs than chasing numbers. I cannot say enough about how awesome Ryan was and how good of care he took of me as a customer. I would happily send anyone and everyone to him for a tune and wouldnt have a second thought about it. Ive been around mechanics and the business world since i was a young kid and honestly i was shocked at his customer service and the care he took of me and never expected anyone to go out of their way and take care of someone like Ryan did.

2012-07-06_08-18-11_697.jpg

2012-07-06_11-12-45_721.jpg

2012-07-06_11-12-36_611.jpg

I agree with you 100%. My bike was probably the second or third bike done with the ECU editor, and he was awesome to work with! Mine ended up with 217 RWHP on a 40 shot with a Shinko U-soft on the back.

Hoping to take both my Gen1 and Gen 2 up there before the year ends

I agree with you 100%. My bike was probably the second or third bike done with the ECU editor, and he was awesome to work with! Mine ended up with 217 RWHP on a 40 shot with a Shinko U-soft on the back.

Hoping to take both my Gen1 and Gen 2 up there before the year ends

Nice!!!!! what did you have done other than the 40 shot? Im running a D&D carbon fiber full system, air box mod, bmc race filter, pair removed, -1/+2 sprockets and a 190/55 pilot power 2ct. Ryan was more like a buddy trying to help me out than some guy trying to take my money and it made it for a great experience!

Always had great customer service with schnitz, maybe some day i'll make it up there with mine

I couldnt emphasize how much you should lol. Yeah everybody in the office was extremely nice and Ryan was awesome i have to say they are the best shop ive ever been to and ive been to alot all around the country. Justin at honda toledo east and Ryan Schnitz are by far the best experiences ive had with shops ever!!!

card16969 said:
Ryan was more like a buddy trying to help me out than some guy trying to take my money and it made it for a great experience!

That makes a big difference, not treating you just as another number

could i ask about how much it cost? if you don't want to say, that's cool

$350 and well worth it, you always have to include the gas money into the price its 3.5 hours from me, with his customer service i will recommend him to everyone

yea that driveability tune is worth way more then that dyno queen number. I have owned Turbo Buicks makn near 1200 hp and cars like bikes are worthless without a skilled tuner. especially wen riding on street.

yea that driveability tune is worth way more then that dyno queen number. I have owned Turbo Buicks makn near 1200 hp and cars like bikes are worthless without a skilled tuner. especially wen riding on street.

exactly its all about the throttle response and the smoothness instead of just wham power, if it was a track queen that would be a different story

Back