Went for a ride this morning

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Got the day off and had a couple of hours of free time so I went and rode 350 miles. I just wanted to share.

Warming up
9340c761.jpg

ae6e3182.jpg

da3e2287.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of the odometer but she now has a little over 95,500 miles on her.:thumbsup:

why is it that I see the same gas pump photo every time ? :whistle:

you're really great at photo shoppin the meter pic. gotta give you credit for that. :laugh::laugh:

why is it that I see the same gas pump photo every time ? :whistle:

you're really great at photo shoppin the meter pic. gotta give you credit for that. :laugh::laugh:

That's because I rode in the same area today.:laugh:

It's the gas station off of RT 340 towards Charlestown, West VA.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, I also added the tractor in the background.:rofl:

thnx again for sharing... I would like to ask what kind of gas milage you get...do you use the odo or gps..speedo healer ??

Everytime you pull into that gas station they are like 'oh boy there's that guy on the pretty Busa taking pics of it again!'

:laugh:

thnx again for sharing... I would like to ask what kind of gas milage you get...do you use the odo or gps..speedo healer ??
I get anywhere from 43-46 mpg using the odometer.
Everytime you pull into that gas station they are like 'oh boy there's that guy on the pretty Busa taking pics of it again!'

Funny you mentioned that. The new attendant came out today and talked to me while I was having my water break and asked me a whole bunch of questions. He said he used to ride back in his country. Btw, he's from Bangladesh. He told me he really liked my bike.:thumbsup:

Sounds like a good ride.:thumbsup:
I'm going to have to take my camera along again when I go out. I've been doing some early morning rides too, get back in time to beat the heat (105 now the WC says). Good times..

I think that's his personal gas pump. :laugh:

I wish I had my own gas pump, I would sell gas really cheap take the money and go buy some stuff for my busa :laugh:
I ride 80-100 miles and my bike looks like crap, Mr. red over here does a billion miles and his busa looks like it just came off the showroom floor.

Sounds like a good ride.:thumbsup:
I'm going to have to take my camera along again when I go out. I've been doing some early morning rides too, get back in time to beat the heat (105 now the WC says). Good times..
Thanks.:beerchug:
Glad to hear that you've been doing some early morning rides.:thumbsup:
4500 more miles - That's what 5-6 rides max :laugh::laugh::laugh:

THEN you get to start on the NEXT 100,000 :bowdown::thumbsup:
We'll see what happens.:whistle:

I wish I had my own gas pump, I would sell gas really cheap take the money and go buy some stuff for my busa :laugh:
I ride 80-100 miles and my bike looks like crap, Mr. red over here does a billion miles and his busa looks like it just came off the showroom floor.
Thanks. I like to keep her clean.:laugh::thumbsup:

Keeping it clean is his 2nd job :laugh: but I have to say he does it well :thumbsup:

Where she stands. Sorry, I forgot earlier.
ab0c5d7c.jpg

That odometer will look so much better when the first digit is a 2.

As in 284858 or something like that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

IF ANYONE CAN DO IT IT WILL BE YOU.

I guess that you have an advantage in that you don't have to wait for your wife or anyone else
to get ready (or wait for them to get home) and then get ready to ride. You just get yourself ready and go whenever
you want to. You also don't have to make rest stops for anyone else or dinner stops etc.
It seems that work is your biggest obstacle. I don't know how old you are, but if you ever retire the miles
that you are racking up now would seem like there are in slow motion compared to what you will be able to rack up. :laugh:

Good Luck and may you have safe travels. You are a :superman:

Back