DC CL: 2001 Busa $2500, needs cosmetics

AJAY

Registered
Not mine. Doesn't look too bad if somebody needs something cheap
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa

2001 Suzuki Hayabusa - $2500 (PG County)
Date: 2012-07-06, 11:26AM EDT
Reply to: kb7mr-3122040915@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa, 20k. miles. Very minor cosmetic damage. Should cost you less than $1000 to get it back up and going

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE SERIOUS..... (AS IN SERIOUSLY LOOKING TO PURCHASE A BIKE or this bike in particular) BUYERS ONLY! . Bike is located in Upper Marlboro Md. Cosmetic damage was the result of letting an inexperienced rider take the bike down the block. Very bad idea. Call for any other questions or concerns you may have. Salvaged title. Again serious inquirers only. Can send more pics upon request. Call or "TEXT" Will @ 301-523-8690

eh think i'd pass at that price, you would have almost as much as the bike is worth with a clean title in it before youre done if not more.

No test rides here unless you have cash in hand.. The faller would have been buyer if that was my bike. you bring back in same condition as you leave or you own it.

No test rides here unless you have cash in hand.. The faller would have been buyer if that was my bike. you bring back in same condition as you leave or you own it.

At least the guy/gal that crashed it should be made to pay whatever it takes to get it back to the condition it was before they crashed it.
That's if they didn't have the money to buy it outright.
Fix it or buy it should have been the only two options. Otherwise sue them if they refused to pay.

It's called responsibility for your actions. :banghead: Even if it was a bad idea.

I was looking at this today, because hey - who doesn't want a second busa just to play around with... but did this thing flip over or what? Just down the block, but the right lower is scuffed, grass and dirt around the right side slider and it looks like a dent in the right can; plus something out the right side of the nose under the mirror... for a 2000? This is not minor cosmetic damage...

After looking at the ad again I think the seller has his numbers backwards.

It should sell for $1000 and it will take $2500 to fix it up.

Some sucker will come along and believe him about the less the $1000 to fix it and learn a lesson the hard way. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder if this is the guy who took it for the test ride?

Allstate.jpg

Allstate.jpg

Back