Hi i'm new here..can busas do a burn out?

No they cant, not enough power to get the big tire moving that fast. Only smaller bikes like mopeds can actually do a burn out without ripping the clutch in two!:laugh:

No they cant, not enough power to get the big tire moving that fast. Only smaller bikes like mopeds can actually do a burn out without ripping the clutch in two!:laugh:

can i get an aftermarket exhaust and beefed up clutch basket or sump'in?

If your Busa does not have a front brake to lock up when trying to do this.....it could depend on the make and model of your shoes.... slick soles and soft compound may help...... :laugh:

You can't do them at the Phillips, right John? :laugh:

If your Busa does not have a front brake to lock up when trying to do this.....it could depend on the make and model of your shoes.... slick soles and soft compound may help...... :laugh:

I was wondering why some gym shoes cost more than a good set of tires!

You guys are misinformed :laugh: I witnessed an '08 doing a roll on at around 35 M.P.H. in second gear burn it up until the rider finally said enough and hit third laying about 10' of rubber. Now with that said he did have a short meg :whistle: Front brake pffffff :laugh:

NOT A TRACTION EXPERT

Jinks, I dont think you have your suspension set up right to burn out, maybe we can search HOW TO SET UP SUSPINSION or JINSKTER ATTACKS SUSPINSION, and then we can spin the TRE. :laugh:

I have never been able to do a burnout but I have had excessive rear tire spin at a stop and going 70mph slappin it down a gear and twistin the throttle all the way on the highway it she got a little loose in the rear :whistle::whistle:

I have found out Busa's can do burnouts only NOT in particular places where I am.
1 In front of Police stations or Police officers.:whistle:
2 In front of my wife.
But they can burn a tire down in..
1 Traffic when stopped at a light and someone decides to get within a foot from your back tire.:rulez:
2 When a Busa is in front of other bikes it tends to have a problem keeping its head and staying cool and wants to show off, especially in front of anything that starts with a K An H or a Y.

Back