Post your senior moments..can't be as embarrassing as mine

84Ninja

Registered
Other than beeping at a large Dragonfly with the hopes it would move out of the way, I found myself riding down the road late at night wondering what the strange black button was on the left handlebar. I pushed it repeatedly hoping that it might be the long-searched for emergency blinker I've been looking for. Then I realized it was the MF'ing turn signal. Ffs, what the..??

:whistle: the senior moment was posting this , you looked around and no one saw you do it, and then you blew it :laugh:

Looking for my phone for over ten minutes the other day at work and didnt realize I had it in my top shirt pocket playing music :stoopid:

Blanca Busa said:
Looking for my phone for over ten minutes the other day at work and didnt realize I had it in my top shirt pocket playing music :stoopid:

That's about as bad as me. I was looking for my phone the other morning before work. It was dark so I was using the flashlight app on my phone for light , lol. It was about 30 seconds before I realized what I was doing.

That's about as bad as me. I was looking for my phone the other morning before work. It was dark so I was using the flashlight app on my phone for light , lol. It was about 30 seconds before I realized what I was doing.

:rofl:

I've done that! Hahahahahaha

Couple weeks ago I woke up and thought I was late for work. When I got there and no one around I looked at the clock......was over an hour early:banghead:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I looked at this thread at work, and had the perfect response but no time to post it. Home now ready to post, and you think I can remember what the heck I was going to say?:laugh:

I wanted to change the radio station to the classic rock station but couldn't remember the channel number so i leaned over and asked the guy working in the bay next to mine... "hey whats the channel for 107.5 the bear..." He stared at me and went back to work. :p

I've had a lot of those moments but, one time I was studying an decided to put the book against the monitor in school and when i got to the bottom of the page started pressing the arrow on the keyboard! Lucky me my friend saw me :banghead:

About a year ago I'm driving my 340hp black on black Audi S6 station wagon and I'm sitting at a light with my girlfriend next to me.

I'm from LA, and "snaking" a light means when another vehicle passes traffic stopped at a light on the right as if to make a right turn, then jets out in front of the line of cars at the light (really common, and I did it often in my youth).

So as I'm sitting here, this Vespa pulls up on the right and takes off just as the light turns green.

I yell "Oh NO you don't!!" from my Audi interior and floor it.

My girlfriend is looking out her window at the guy I'm now winning a race-to-lane with and he's at least 80 years old.

Needless to say... I have yet to live that down. To make matters worse, we were on our way to work at my club and she announced to all of my employees how cool I was that I was out racing 80 year olds on scooters with my exotic wagon.

(sigh).

Sean

About a year ago I'm driving my 340hp black on black Audi S6 station wagon and I'm sitting at a light with my girlfriend next to me.

I'm from LA, and "snaking" a light means when another vehicle passes traffic stopped at a light on the right as if to make a right turn, then jets out in front of the line of cars at the light (really common, and I did it often in my youth).

So as I'm sitting here, this Vespa pulls up on the right and takes off just as the light turns green.

I yell "Oh NO you don't!!" from my Audi interior and floor it.

My girlfriend is looking out her window at the guy I'm now winning a race-to-lane with and he's at least 80 years old.

Needless to say... I have yet to live that down. To make matters worse, we were on our way to work at my club and she announced to all of my employees how cool I was that I was out racing 80 year olds on scooters with my exotic wagon.

(sigh).

Sean

You'll appreciate this- I was at a light one Sunday in my gf's Honda Accord, years ago, next to a 355 Ferrari. He looked like he's just come back from a amateur race. This specific Honda for some reason had really impressive acceleration from a stop. So I edged up to the line bit by bit to cue the Ferrari driver. As soon as the light turned green, I nailed it. I lept out in front of him for 1.5 car lengths and next thing u know this car goes screaming past me like I'm stopped. I was all smiles while my gf looked at me like I'm a complete idiot. "Are you happy?" Errr, yes, that was great!! Didn't talk to me the whole way home....

I once saw my Granny wandering around the house looking for her glasses. - She was wearing them but she didn't realise that she needed a new prescription, which was why she couldn't see anything even with them on!

Last week I was getting the bike ready to take to work. Got it outta the garage up by the house. Let it warm up when I was smoking. Took the key out to get something outta the tail. Put the hump back on and walked into the house for my gear. Got everything together to leave and couldn't find my key. Looked for ten minutes couldn't find it. Started freaking out because if I didn't leave soon i was going to be late for work. My girl walks out and takes the key from the tail and asks if that's what I was looking for. Lol still hearing about it.

Hahahahahaha...using the flash light app......waaay funny !!!!!. i have some too at soon to be 61.

Back