Be extra careful this week! Female subspecies are especially dangerous recently.

84Ninja

Registered
Had two 3 close calls on the bike, all soccer moms. Nearly got pinched entering an offramp by an oblivious mom who made the last minute turn onto the ramp. The other stopped in the middle of the road for no reason, then beeped at me for circumventing her car. The other stopped at an intersection that didn't require that u stop. Had to stop on the shoulder rather than rear end her. Is it the weather, or do ppl turn off their brains during a holiday??

Have you installed an air horn yet?

Lmao, just my thought after pushing the horn button, wondering how Suzuki could put such a ridiculous-ass horn on their iconic bike!! I was pushing it harder hoping it would get louder and nothing but meeeeep! meeeeep! FFS!!! :cussing:

Lmao, just my thought after pushing the horn button, wondering how Suzuki could put such a ridiculous-ass horn on their iconic bike!! I was pushing it harder hoping it would get louder and nothing but meeeeep! meeeeep! FFS!!! :cussing:

Is that what I think it is? :rofl: If it is my wife got me saying that years ago...:thumbsup:

Rule #1 Assume that you are invisible to other motorists. Because to many of them you are. :banghead:

Rule #2 Ride defensively. People do strange things for no reason. Be prepared.

Good rules, I'm really starting to hate riding in populated areas. Catch my self always waiting for the other driver to do something stupid.

i have developed a new found love to OC (open carry) ill leave the rest to imagination on how it "effects" other drivers who realize they pulled a bonehead move

lol got to love people on 4 wheels, i had this wonderful driver pull out right in front of me about a week ago, and what do i see on the back of their car, a big yellow sticker that said look twice for motorcycles :banghead:

i have developed a new found love to OC (open carry) ill leave the rest to imagination on how it "effects" other drivers who realize they pulled a bonehead move

Yes, that mad max shotgun diagonally across the back really works great

I do not have to many problems with them on the Busa, Because i watch for them and can stay away from them. But in my big Red Titan Truck with its loud horn. I can get real aggressive with them and scare the crap out of them. Like all the Dales and Ernies right on there bumper, Along side of them almost touching paint, Cutting right in front of them. That gets there attention. But did you not see my blinker. :laugh:

If you start commuting with some of these, you might not have that problem . . .

cycle gun 2.jpg
cycle gun 3.jpg
cycle gun1.jpg

cycle gun 2.jpg

cycle gun 3.jpg

cycle gun1.jpg

In the Tampa Bay area, it seems I read several mc fatalities per week. I read them all ans in the vast majority of the non-rider caused accidents it was because the cage driver did not see the mc.

That's why I installed a head light modulator on the high beam. When have you ever heard of a rider with one of these hit? True, I do not feel the full Harley-macho syndrome with it on (you can easily turn it off if you feel your male hormone replacement pills are cutting it) but that seems like a lessor priority when I have my wife on the bike.

Back