Trackday video from Barber!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Enjoy the vid!!

I battle a Hayabusa on the straight, can't remember his screename, and lets just say he didn't pin the throttle... :beerchug: Its at 1:13 in the vid.

Motorsports Park Highlight Video - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
1:46:02 is smokin! Question, are you geared normally? I've never seen 150MPH in the front straight I think your speedo is off a little :thumbsup:

Enjoy the vid!!

I battle a Hayabusa on the straight, can't remember his screename, and lets just say he didn't pin the throttle... :beerchug: Its at 1:13 in the vid.

Motorsports Park Highlight Video - YouTube[/url]

LOL that was me on the Busa :laugh:. I never got close to a 1.46. Great lap Charlesbusa. I think my best was lap was a 1.55. Not sure how that happened. Ran a bunch of 1.58 n 1.59s. Had a great time. That is until my bike and gear were stolen:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it earlier. Great vid, obviously the gravel didn't slow you down. :thumbsup:

dadofthree said:
Watched it earlier. Great vid, obviously the gravel didn't slow you down. :thumbsup:

Uh-yea gravel lowside in turn #2 that would be me..last day last session.

skydivr said:
1:46:02 is smokin! Question, are you geared normally? I've never seen 150MPH in the front straight I think your speedo is off a little :thumbsup:

That 150mph on straight was passing me at 40second mark. Charles' bike has super powers...lol. Gearing is 1-2

StrtRac3r,

No other camera angles. As for other perspectives, MotoChris is the guy to ask. He has awesome corner speed, but that does come with some risk as well.

-1 +2 on gearing, speedo is inaccurate. But my 750 has a very strong motor as well!

LOL that was me on the Busa :laugh:. I never got close to a 1.46. Great lap Charlesbusa. I think my best was lap was a 1.55. Not sure how that happened. Ran a bunch of 1.58 n 1.59s. Had a great time. That is until my bike and gear were stolen:banghead:

That was your Busa that was stolen?! Man, that really blows!! Hope the insurance company took care of you!

Cool vid :thumbsup:

Did you notice a big difference in handling when you raised the triples? Someone suggested I do it to my K7 600, just dont know if its worth the effort with me being a newb to the track.

Cool vid :thumbsup:

Did you notice a big difference in handling when you raised the triples? Someone suggested I do it to my K7 600, just dont know if its worth the effort with me being a newb to the track.

The triples are actually still in the stock position. The camera was a little lower than I wanted, too much focus on the dash.

That's a great video!! And you guys were doing some close passing for (I) group. I would love to see what a 750 is like out there compared to my 1k

Oh, and Motochris, I am going to change my order for september to (I) on saturday and then bump to (A) on sunday. So we will have to day to wreak havoc on the I group :laugh:

That's a great video!! And you guys were doing some close passing for (I) group. I would love to see what a 750 is like out there compared to my 1k

Oh, and Motochris, I am going to change my order for september to (I) on saturday and then bump to (A) on sunday. So we will have to day to wreak havoc on the I group :laugh:

Crap, now I may have to also :)

Back