Who makes this exhaust??????????

SHMACKITY2K

Registered
Please help me identify this exhaust. Or if anyone knows of similar exhausts. Thanks.

100_0669.jpg

I wouldn't bother looking for it. It is probably obnoxiously loud and sounds terrible.

i agree looks like a turbo wanna be and they had to remove the oil cooler to do it as well, if you look to the right you can see the right cylinders pipes coming down

Looks like sidewinder that has been cut off to me
Yep definately a custom job made to mimic a dump pipe for a turbo. Why a person would do that without the turbo I'm not quite understanding? All show and no go? And its going to be beyond ridiculously loud without a turbo to help muzzle it down :banghead: way beyond :banghead: :banghead:

it's a chopped sidewinder, shortened header with collector slid up and chopped. I have a new one if you want to buy it and cut it like that..

Yep definately a custom job made to mimic a dump pipe for a turbo. Why a person would do that without the turbo I'm not quite understanding? All show and no go? And its going to be beyond ridiculously loud without a turbo to help muzzle it down :banghead: way beyond :banghead: :banghead:

Come on now - no go? He lost the weight of the exhaust, oil cooler, mirrors, and tail. That might be good for 1 or 2 mph :laugh::laugh::laugh:
That is if the sound pressure didn't make him back off early. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

and fer bonus points?....you get to have a personal and private conversation with every LEO you encounter along the ride...and if you're not a gifted lip reader?...their first words are usually...

"SHUT IT DOWN NOW!"

Actually my experience with a KZ 650 back in the '70's the pipe probably makes a little less noise than the full sidewinder. It's not called a megaphone for nothing. Think about it ...... If you want loud pull the baffle out of a megaphone system. They make all the air pressure you want :laugh:

I was working on my exhaust, short story, dropped everything from the collector back and it made a lot less noise .... megaphone systems only

Back