Passed by a PRIUS???????????

LOCAL494BUSA

Registered
06 Busa w/ power commanderIII usb, TRE, and full DEVIL exhaust.
So im on the 91 frwy in sunny orange county california, cruising at what my speedo says is 95mph............... having a great ride until i glance over and see i'm being overtaken by some yuppy nerd in a PRIUS..............WTF!
I get off the road and find a GPS app for my phone, download it, and get back to putting it on the pavement.
i look down as i get to 50mph and my speed says 43..........?????????? so i get to 95mph and my speedo reads 80................ ? By now im thinking wholly F.........!
so, I get on it................. at 150mph on the speedo my GPS says 129.
I can under stand 5-10mph over 100, but 21 mph @ 150................. something is wrong.:banghead:

I know what you mean.
I cruise 80-85 at times just to keep up with the flow and still get passed a fair amount.

I have considered a speed-0-healer but going slower then what I think I'm going may save tickets, and is better then the other way around.

Think of it this way, if the Prius was passing you and you were going 80 - let him get the ticket and then smile and wave as you go bye :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You know that you would have no problem with a Prius, can they even go 129? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

after my gear change i am at least 15 lower than what the speedo is reading

06 Busa w/ power commanderIII usb, TRE, and full DEVIL exhaust.
So im on the 91 frwy in sunny orange county california, cruising at what my speedo says is 95mph............... having a great ride until i glance over and see i'm being overtaken by some yuppy nerd in a PRIUS..............WTF!
I get off the road and find a GPS app for my phone, download it, and get back to putting it on the pavement.
i look down as i get to 50mph and my speed says 43..........?????????? so i get to 95mph and my speedo reads 80................ ? By now im thinking wholly F.........!
so, I get on it................. at 150mph on the speedo my GPS says 129.
I can under stand 5-10mph over 100, but 21 mph @ 150................. something is wrong.:banghead:

Remember, the Prius has a bigger motor than your Busa, unfair advantage.:laugh::laugh:

SpeedoDRD or Speedo Healer will take care of this for you with minimal effort on your part.

There are some things you just don't admit to, and this is one of them :laugh:

mods?...please delete this thread before the bergmen scooter boys get ahold of it..and i can only imagine whats being said at zx4teen .corn

Still running the stock 17/40 Gen I gearing?When i had my '03 and went to 17/43 my speedo was way off like that.Went out and checked my 2011 Gen II on a new GPS over the last couple of weekends and came up with;

70 Indicated/65 Actual
80 Indicated/74 Actual
90 Indicated/82 Actual
100 Indicated/91 Actual
110 Indicated/100 Actual

Also checked it at 120 and 130 but forgot what the Actual numbers were,too much traffic on the 15 and had to start paying attention.:laugh:

Sent ya a PM about your location?

whys everything got to be about you lol jk no i was talking about getting passed by a prius

Excellent attempt stalker. I'm good if you are and I think you have the ability to block my post and not see them at all. Yep , it's always about me :laugh:

Back