crazy blow out?

TWT racer

Registered
boy this could have turned out nasty

Speed Blow Out at Talladega SuperSpeedway on The Ride 2012 on Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked like that tire was probably worn out before he ever got started. That or it threw all the tread off.

Wow, that event looked rediculously dangerous...

Who set up that recipe for disaster event? There is no way in God's green earth I would have been flying around that track with all those cars and random cruisers scattered about. ???

I especially love the people standing on the side of the track...

Looks like a lot of fun to run around a super speedway minus riders in blue jeans and harleys cruising 70 mph.... Uhhhh I'm out.

Anyone ever notice the camera riders position never once did you see the top of the windscreen of which looks like a double bubble,, was he sitting up running 150+?

Wow, that event looked rediculously dangerous...

Who set up that recipe for disaster event? There is no way in God's green earth I would have been flying around that track with all those cars and random cruisers scattered about. ???

I especially love the people standing on the side of the track...

No kidding, so many Bikes going one speed, other going another, Folks standing around, Cars on Track and what not.... there was a few times where I go "noooo look out look out"

Lucky indeed. I kept skipping through to get to the run. I was like no way and wondering if his view was better than what the camera gives you. Had an interstate blow out back in '07. The rear end started feeling a little funny pulled off at exit to find a huge gash in my new Michelin. The tire was completely flat and just felt a little funny. Very good tires most of us run.

Looks like a lot of fun to run around a super speedway minus riders in blue jeans and harleys cruising 70 mph.... Uhhhh I'm out.

Anyone ever notice the camera riders position never once did you see the top of the windscreen of which looks like a double bubble,, was he sitting up running 150+?

Hell! I would be in like Flynn :thumbsup: Safer than what those dam rice burners are doing on the public roadways. I couldn't believe there were so many cruisers willing go out there with those 500-600 lb bullets buzzing them with thier half helmets,t-shirts and sandals on :rofl::rofl:

I was thinking the same thing as all of you:

1. What happened to the safety brief?
2. Was he supposed to pass the lead car? (doubt it)
3. Realllly, passing unsuspecting Harleys/cars/Ambulance at 2x+ their speed?
4. Jeans, really?

They are all really lucky that's all that happened. Someone gets seriously hurt or worse, and nobody gets to ride it again. Yes spoiled child, spoil it for everyone else...

Back