A Special Thanks to (TOBEFAST.Com) Nick Bevins!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
I wanted to express my thanks to Nick Bevins with TOBEFAST.com!:bowdown: I wanted to create this thread, from another thread that I did this in.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ence-buying-carrozzeria-rims-site-vender.html
And I wanted to point out to the hayabusa.org members that he, and the company he works for did the best they could for me in my most recent purchase! :thumbsup:I recommend them highly!:thumbsup:

Reasons Why I Recommend them!
1. TOBEFAST.com matched another venders price on some rims I wanted to buy.
2. They are an org site sponsor!:cheerleader:
3. "Hello McCoy Motor Sports this is Nick, how can I help you!" never got old!:laugh:
4. He listened to my concerns and questions with understanding.
5. He was honest and upfront with me every time I called about my order.
6. He and McCoy Motorsports did their best to turn a negative into a positive. ThankYou!
7. Nick even followed with another email, when I wasnt expecting one (after he lost the sale from me).

Update! It took a few days, but I think I finally have a solution. I had the wheels stopped and returned, and I should be able to process a full refund to your credit card. Sorry for all the troubles, and just let me know if you need anything else…

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083

8. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY HONEST OPINION!

:beerchug:THANKS McCOY MOTORSPORTS!:beerchug:

I am going to try to keep bumping this post from time to time ....to ensure that all of you get the hint!! :whistle::rulez::laugh:

Good stuff! It may be a dead horse, but we're gonna keep beatin it, our sponsors do a great job for us, maybe its because the really truely care, or the just afraid of the mob with pitch forks and torches, either way, we appreciate it!:thumbsup:

Good stuff! It may be a dead horse, but we're gonna keep beatin it, our sponsors do a great job for us, maybe its because the really truely care, or the just afraid of the mob with pitch forks and torches, either way, we appreciate it!:thumbsup:
This place is the biggest bike site on the planet.........when you rile us up its like knocking down a huge hornets nest, you get chased long and hard :laugh:

Back