e5a78aec.jpg

f7a051d2.jpg

aaa19d35.jpg

2617e999.jpg

Total miles ridden
fedd1e86.jpg

What she's got.
10fef332.jpg

Thats awsome dude...don't you ever sleep.......maybe you are single and that has something to do with it...cool though how much you love to ride...i am 61 soon.....BUT back in the day i rode about 10K per year...living in snow country...maybe five months of riding season...keep on trucking and be safe out there.... Take care.

Thats awsome dude...don't you ever sleep.......maybe you are single and that has something to do with it...cool though how much you love to ride...i am 61 soon.....BUT back in the day i rode about 10K per year...living in snow country...maybe five months of riding season...keep on trucking and be safe out there.... Take care.

I hardly ever sleep. They won't call me sleepless for nothing.:laugh:

I'm married with 2 kids but they are with their grandparents for a month and my wife works 12 hour shifts. When the kids come home July 12, I'll be back to my normal routine. That means I won't be riding that much especially on weekdays.

Take care and be safe out there, too. :beerchug:

No i didn't double or triple post.

When i hit the post button it said leave the page - first time i said no
second time i said yes

then i noticed it double posted.

Not sure what is going on.

So your goal is to have 100k by July 12, right?

Just curious, has your wife ever rode on your Busa?

Not exactly July 12. My goal is to have 100K miles before she turns 5 on September 27.

No, she hasn't. She's not into motorcycling.

You should just mount a camera to your tank and take pics as you go. When you atop for a break get some with your bike. It seems like I have seen a camera with a remote somewhere. That would be the way to go for sure. The sucker cup that comes with the GoPro would be ideal. The GoPro takes pretty good pics as well. Less then 600 and you will be there. You must clean that things every night to. It never seems to be dirty :laugh: Great job Man, I just wish I could ride that much. When you coming this way? Congrats :thumbsup:

You should just mount a camera to your tank and take pics as you go. When you atop for a break get some with your bike. It seems like I have seen a camera with a remote somewhere. That would be the way to go for sure. The sucker cup that comes with the GoPro would be ideal. The GoPro takes pretty good pics as well. Less then 600 and you will be there. You must clean that things every night to. It never seems to be dirty :laugh: Great job Man, I just wish I could ride that much. When you coming this way? Congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'll look into it. I had one but when the kids took it to the pool, it got wet. It was a cheap one anyways.

I'll let you know when I can make it to your area.

700 miles? That's almost three quarters of an Iron Ass ride. :thumbsup: Nice work. You going out again tomorrow?

Not exactly July 12. My goal is to have 100K miles before she turns 5 on September 27.

only 5k to go in a month - you can do it!!!

I think you should do a BBG 1500 in 24 ride - that will make a huge dent right there, and you'll get a license plate backer upgrade :laugh:

you know we are all :cheerleader: for you red.!! be safe out there:thumbsup:
Thanks! You, too.
700 miles? That's almost three quarters of an Iron Ass ride. :thumbsup: Nice work. You going out again tomorrow?
Thanks.:beerchug:
I didn't go out today and won't be going out until Sunday. Lots of things to do today and tomorrow.
Congrats on your 700 mile daily cruise.:beerchug:
Thanks!!!:beerchug:
I only put 200 on today but it seemed like 500. The heat was trying to kill me. :laugh:
Have you ever tried wetting your shirt? That's what I did yesterday. It was in the 90's the last 4-5 hours of the ride and it felt like 70's.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: rollin rollin rollin keep that meter rollin :thumbsup::thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
only 5k to go in a month - you can do it!!!

I think you should do a BBG 1500 in 24 ride - that will make a huge dent right there, and you'll get a license plate backer upgrade :laugh:
I really think I can do it before September 27. Plenty of time left.:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

Back