Called by Suzuki survey company

masterblaster

Registered
They want me to participate in a interview here in South Fla, asking people in Texas too, will be a 3 hour interview, should I attend or not? They will pay $200 cash at the door for my time. Said they were looking for bike owners with multiple bikes and many years riding experience. Told them been riding 40+ years but only been riding the Busa for 4 months or so and last Suzuki was a 76 RM 250, they said that's what they wanted

Sounds like a scam to get you out of your house for 3 hours. - You'll get home to find everything cleared out.

They will have other issues, a crazed 5' tall black belt Veteran of the US Army redneck Korean American via Indiana corn fields armed wife of mine. Cato has nothing on my ole lady.

Sounds like a scam to get you out of your house for 3 hours. - You'll get home to find everything cleared out.

Thats a little more $$$ than I earn per hour at work..I think it sounds like a cool oportunity.
FWIW-The first bike I wanted more than anything was a `79 RM125....didn`t get exactly what I wanted...but it was still a new bike (I was 12 yr. old).
Go for It.

They want me to participate in a interview here in South Fla, asking people in Texas too, will be a 3 hour interview, should I attend or not? They will pay $200 cash at the door for my time. Said they were looking for bike owners with multiple bikes and many years riding experience. Told them been riding 40+ years but only been riding the Busa for 4 months or so and last Suzuki was a 76 RM 250, they said that's what they wanted

id do it and tell them that we all want a 3rd gen and it better blow away the zx14

Thats a very good sign, before they released the 08 busa they contacted a group of org members at one of the org get-togethers asking about what they'd like in a new busa. They are well aware of the org, and do read here. Whenever they're asking suzuki owners questions that usually means they're working on new designs.
I forget how long after they surveyed the org group the 08 came out, but I think it was a couple years. That could very well mean a new busa is already in developement, and their trying to find out what we want in a new one :thumbsup: and it may be a couple years away :beerchug:

Or it could just mean its about other bikes........or customer satisfaction in general :dunno:
If I remember right the org guys were asked specifically about a new busa, and also had to sign a gag order........they couldn't talk about it till after the new busa was released. A search on here would prolly pull the threads up. One guy had mentioned he'd suggested a yellow and black "bumble bee" paint scheme....thought that sounded kinda cool :laugh:

If you see this guy, you may want to turn around :rofl:

predator.jpg

Do it, and tell them to come find more .org members to survey... though with our luck it might be about the new GSX1000R:laugh:

Tell them it would be nice to and ABS to list 2013 Busa and Liter bikes.

What they need to do is contract with the .org so all 10,000 members could offer opinions....

Back