Rode more than 600 miles today

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
This is more like a mileage update. I started kinda late and didn't want to keep stopping to take pics.

Stopped to grab a quick bite.
86bff66c.jpg

c9021003.jpg

e0227e1b.jpg

e9d47cc8.jpg

I'm not sure if I can do more than 500 each ride in the next couple of days. It's gonna be way too warm for me. :laugh:

Its going to be 100 here Sat. I don't blame you for not riding when its this hot. It wont be long before you get to your gold. Thanks for sharing

That bike is to clean.... I think you have like 300 miles on it and you are editing the pics of the milage.... So busted.... Thanks for the update...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

GO RED !!! GO RED!! GO RED!! :-) I think you are gonna reach your goal with no problems!!

My theory is that he puts up on stands in the garage. Starts it up puts in in 6th and just let it rack up miles when he's inside watching TV drinking a cold one.

That is indeed a very nice looking machine. 600 miles..whew, makes my knees ache just thinking about it...I did a little over 500 hundred in a day and my knees where aching...more than two/three 10min stops would have helped I think.
I suppose the heat would be a factor...I cooked on my 42 mile ride home from work today.
Enjoy your journey.

600/day. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing on a road trip coming up in 10 days.... except I have to do it for 4 days in a row to get back to work.

The road trip I'm taking is to Pick Up the bike....my first Busa. I have a feeling this is going to be rough and the bike is in the south....ugh.

In any case, your thread title caught my eye, and I have to say that you have a Stunning motorcycle....just Gorgeous!

Sean

My theory is that he puts up on stands in the garage. Starts it up puts in in 6th and just let it rack up miles when he's inside watching TV drinking a cold one.
:laugh:
That is indeed a very nice looking machine.

Enjoy your journey.
Thanks. Will do.:beerchug:

:beerchug:

600/day. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing on a road trip coming up in 10 days.... except I have to do it for 4 days in a row to get back to work.

The road trip I'm taking is to Pick Up the bike....my first Busa. I have a feeling this is going to be rough and the bike is in the south....ugh.

In any case, your thread title caught my eye, and I have to say that you have a Stunning motorcycle....just Gorgeous!

Sean
Thanks.:beerchug:
Good luck on your trip. Be safe.:thumbsup:
:beerchug:

Back