Snake on a motorcycle at 155mph

Interesting. Not sure what I would have done. But I would not have waited that long to stop and get that thing off there. Not sure what happened to the guy that lost it. Maybe he was just going to fast and locked it down to keep from hitting the car in front of him. Thanks for sharing

06-27-12page-Snake-on-a-motorcycle-at-155mph.jpg
Snake on a motorcycle at 155mph
Snake on a motorcycle at 155mph, how would you handle this situation?

and

06-27-12page-Motorcycle-hit-and-run-rider-get-caught.jpg
Motorcycle hit and run rider get caught
Motorcycle hit and run rider get caught, when he tries to outrun the car the rider realizes he is not much of a rider and pulls over.

and

06-27-12page-Motorcycle-rider-looses-control-on-highway.jpg
Motorcycle rider looses control on highway
Motorcycle rider looses control on highway, lucky no one ran over him.
All I can say is thats the worst site I've ever tried to watch a vid from, seems like most every vid link lately is from that site. Between taking foever and a day to load the page, it takes twice that much more time for the vid to load and try, and I emphasize try, to play. The vids are nothing but chopped out messes :banghead:

All I can say is thats the worst site I've ever tried to watch a vid from, seems like most every vid link lately is from that site. Between taking foever and a day to load the page, it takes twice that much more time for the vid to load and try, and I emphasize try, to play. The vids are nothing but chopped out messes :banghead:

I totally agree. After 5 minutes I said forget this and never did see the videos. What a joke.
Glad I didn't wait a day :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back