Traffic Control, polite suggestions to help control traffic on a road

red1100cc

Registered
for you legal beagles out there...is it against the law to have a person stand next to one end of the road with a sigh that says "please stop" or at the other saying "go go go" ?? and vice a versa. ???

:whistle: just thinking about Sturgis and the pig tail bridges. :laugh:

Not really sure about this one! Even if it was legal most likely i wouldnt pay much attention to a street clothed person with a sign giving me directions on a public road..

there is nothing really illegal about it. flag men are not cops yet they help direct traffic all the time if a police officer is not present to help control the flow. if someone disobeys the signal there is nothing that be done to them tho. u can disobey the signal of a civilian but not a police officer.

but if a cop came by and ordered the two guys to move along then they would have to obey his order. if they were helping the safe movement of traffic I dont know why a cop would do that tho but he could.

and like yankee stated I dont see too many ppl obeying some dude in street clothes and cud make the situation worse actually.

Back