do the gen II fuel injectors have the sensors required to "learn" new pipes/slip ons

jumbojimbo

Registered
maybe a crazy question but someone tole me that the genII ecu/fuel injectors can compensate for new slip ons when added to them ???

Re: do the gen II fuel injectors have the sensors required to "learn" new pipes/slip

Thought we answered this Jimbo in your question with slipons, you dont have to remap with slip ons.

Re: do the gen II fuel injectors have the sensors required to "learn" new pipes/slip

Slip-ons will not significantly change the exhaust flow. Stop worrying about this. :laugh:

Not A Mechanic, Or A Tuner

Thought we answered this Jimbo in your question with slipons, you dont have to remap with slip ons.

yes but i get the short answer and when i got the detailed answer from a buddy it was what this thread was about. he said that the ecu has sensors that can adjust the air fuel ratio and i wanted to hear from another knowledgeable person cause it sounds crazy to me. sorry but i need to be absolutely sure im not gonna have any issues with a slip on.. no air to fuel issues with running rich or lean. or issues with throttle responses etc. youll have to excuse the questions but this is where i was told i could get all the help i needed

again, sorry guys... dont mean to be a pain in the a$$ but this is my first brand new bike and I want to make sure im doing things right.. thats all

yes but i get the short answer and when i got the detailed answer from a buddy it was what this thread was about. he said that the ecu has sensors that can adjust the air fuel ratio and i wanted to hear from another knowledgeable person cause it sounds crazy to me. sorry but i need to be absolutely sure im not gonna have any issues with a slip on.. no air to fuel issues with running rich or lean. or issues with throttle responses etc. youll have to excuse the questions but this is where i was told i could get all the help i needed

Your Busa will handle slip-ons, temp, humidity, and elevation changes, enjoy the ride :laugh:

Back