GoPro Hero2 Dead Battery

MoeMar

Registered
Anyone having trouble with the Hero 2 unit and wifi backpack holding a charge? I charged everything day or so ago and went to use it today and all 3 parts had no life.

Does everyone leave them hooked to a usb until they use it?

I used to keep mine together and charged up. I went to use it for a cruise, recorded about 30 minutes and it was done..
Found out one battery was junk and drained the other. Now I separate it when not in use...

seems to hold a charge when apart (somewhat) but the remote has been dead every time i go to use it

MoeMar said:
seems to hold a charge when apart (somewhat) but the remote has been dead every time i go to use it

I know this sounds stupid but are you turning off the remote and wifi bacpac?. I know I left the bacpac on a few times till I realized it. Long push the side button untill the lil LCD screen goes off

everything was off when I charge them and off when I stopped charging. the tip of disconnecting the bac pack worked so far. but the remote sucks

From what I understand, GoPro has excellent customer service. Maybe give them a call in the morning?

I have no experience with the Wifi BacPac, but I turned on one of my Hero2 cameras today, and it still showed a full charge with the LDC BacPac installed. It had been sitting on my desk, not plugged in for about three weeks.

Back