Man i love having my new hayabusa

jumbojimbo

Registered
I just wanted to talk about how happy I am that I bought a Hayabusa and not something like an R1 or any other bike for that matter :laugh: today my girl and I took my her out on a little cruise. We just hit the 1000 mile mark (bought it like 4 weeks ago) and tuesday it goes in for the first service. I am more than happy with everything about the bike but the thing that impressed me the most is its comfort and smoothness at 130 mph :whistle: handles like a dream.. just had to share that :sigh:

IMG_0929.jpg

:thumbsup:

1000 miles for the 1st service???
:banghead:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

whats wrong with that? dealers orders were between 600 and 1000. I made the appointment at 600 but they have been slammed and i took it for a few spins lol im confident that it'll be fine. switching to full synthetic tuesday

We all know about your experience :laugh: Still having fun after 6 years of Busa. Glad you're having fun and don't let these guys spoil it for you. They're well intended :thumbsup:

:rofl:

yes i am saying the dealer informed me that anywhere between 600 and 1000 miles and i would be fine no issues wit the engine or the warranty
Same thing happened to me on my '06, scheduling issue with the shop, on my Gen II I did the first maintenance at 600 miles :laugh:

Same thing happened to me on my '06, scheduling issue with the shop, on my Gen II I did the first maintenance at 600 miles :laugh:

yea, if i knew that they would be so slammed busy I would have called it in at 400 miles and been there by 7.. after it hit 1000 today though i wont be riding it till tuesday. I dont beat on it, it hasnt even seen 9k on the tach in any gear so im sure it will be perfectly fine. ive payed very close attention to the feel every mile of the way and it still feels great

:cheerleader:
i am reaching 23,000 and love her more every day!

:poke: 23,000mi later and still learning to ride.

there is no more perfect machine. you can ride it like a Harley, shifting at 4k putting along at 3.5k, OR :whistle: you can shift at 11k and nothing in the world can catch you! :laugh:

i have fun every time i go ride her.

maybe someday i will learn how to ride. :thumbs:

yea, if i knew that they would be so slammed busy I would have called it in at 400 miles and been there by 7.. after it hit 1000 today though i wont be riding it till tuesday. I dont beat on it, it hasnt even seen 9k on the tach in any gear so im sure it will be perfectly fine. ive payed very close attention to the feel every mile of the way and it still feels great

You know, with a few simple tools, the free shop manual to dwnld, and the desire, this 1.5 hr simple service could be done by you for $50 if you want to switch to full synth. oil. Me personally wouldn't go to full synth. oil so soon and that is another discussion beaten to death in 6 other threads here.
What is the dealer charging you? They are that busy and "slammed" with business, "haste makes waste".
just my :2cents:

Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa | Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles

Back