How do I post pictures on here now???

Dozerdriver

Registered
Trying to post pics up of our bikes....the website has changed for pics. Step by step would be great...thanks, Dozer.

Clich the Go Advanced button. Then the Manage Attachements button. It's the same widget from there.

Or you can Photobucket them and post the IMG code like we always have in the past..

We prefer that you not link to other sites because in the future when you take your pictures off the site then that leaves a huge hole here on the site about a topic or a picture with no picture to look at...

We prefer that you not link to other sites because in the future when you take your pictures off the site then that leaves a huge hole here on the site about a topic or a picture with no picture to look at...

So.. you don't want me to use Photobucket? Ok, I'll just direct link them from my comp. Easier that way, will see if they post as well. Had trouble with other forums only allowing 1/2 sizing and such.
I've seen what your talking about in other places with active picture threads that go back to 2006 or before (one has over 1000 pages in one thread). I've got pictures still on Photobucket from my last computer that go back 6-7 years or more.. Over 300, never have deleted any of them, probably need to clean some of them out now that I think about it.

So.. you don't want me to use Photobucket? Ok, I'll just direct link them from my comp. Easier that way, will see if they post as well. Had trouble with other forums only allowing 1/2 sizing and such.
I've seen what your talking about in other places with active picture threads that go back to 2006 or before (one has over 1000 pages in one thread). I've got pictures still on Photobucket from my last computer that go back 6-7 years or more.. Over 300, never have deleted any of them, probably need to clean some of them out now that I think about it.

Once you upload them to the org they will never be deleted....

Back