Wisconsin's 3rd annual Ride to End Dog Fighting

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Thought Ide post this up.. Ive been talkin to a few members here and have a few of them going.. hope more of you can make it.. its for a great cause.. I's sure by me name y'all can see why..

Pit Bull Ride.jpg

Pit Bull Ride.jpg

I am going and dragging Bot's along with me. Let's show the dog's some .org love area peeps.

Can't wait! I'm going in honor of my mutt Shoei. Who someone, somewhere did a number on when he was a pup. :down:
He's scared of everything...

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Arg... Not sure I will make it.... Wish I had more notice...

And I am a " fighting dog " owner. Have had 4 pits so far and will get more when current dog coco gets old.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I am going in honor of Kenwood my mutt I got from the Humane society. He was severley abused. I think he was even fought. Was afraid of his own shadow and now 4 months later he won't leave my side. Best dog I ever had next to my dog Brooks who is gone to a better life now

I just got a call from my work im off another 3 weeks.. this is killing me and my bill's. I was spose to go back the 16.. then pushed to the 25.. now pushed the july 16th.. so even if I find a sitter I need to come up with the $25 and gas.. out look not good at all.. sorry guys :-(

Registration and fuel is covered. Find a sitter.

Others have helped me in the past time to pay it forward

Come on SE Wisconsin peeps. Wilson, Wayne, MockinU, Ryan, and the rest of you. This is for an AWESOME cause and who cares if it starts at a Harley Davidson Dealer. Can't tell you the number of times my Busa has been to my local dealer to pick up some clothes or a new pair of boots.

I want to see a good turnout of Orgsters at this for the dogs. PLEASE!:please: Need to help those who are defensless and unable to help themselves.

Dogs, Kids, Disabled Veterans and a few others always have my heart and support

Arg... Not sure I will make it.... Wish I had more notice...

And I am a " fighting dog " owner. Have had 4 pits so far and will get more when current dog coco gets old.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
Not really sure if I am understanding this, are you saying your againt dog fighting or a low down pos who abuses animals for your sick pleasure?

He's no low down POS lankee.. He meant he's a Pit owner. "labelled" a fighting dog..

Yes Bob is a good guy for sure. He is a responsible owner.

Ohhhh lol i wasnt sure what i was reading i didnt think anyone is tbat sthpid to admit to such a lowlife crime and then ride in a group against it... thanks for clearing that up.

i am in , when are people meeting there? is it just a ride there pay and shoot the **** or go ride/ poker run ?

bandit , i got you for a tank of gas

i will go in honor of my boxer josie who was bounced out of 4 houses and treated like **** the first 4 months she was alive, safe house now :) she is scared of eveyone who comes over but i think she is realizing she is in good hands now.

Back