Need some accessory advice

jumbojimbo

Registered
I am looking for ideas for the 2011 hayabusa just did the fender eliminator and ordered a sound system. now, the thing is i wanna start to give it a custom look its pearl white and i love the idea of gold gold handlegrips, triple tree, brake and clutch levers etc.. any ideas where so shop? my buddy is going to powdercoat my factory wheels gold when i am ready but i would love to start with the accessories first (at least most of them) thanks for your help guys

you can contact pashnit ( TIM ) and ballzmotorsports who is a sponsorer on here. they both are very good inaftermarket parts and pricing or Justin from Honda east more for oem parts. GL

I LOVE my FP Racing levers I got from Pashnit! I get many compliments on them. Tim will take care of ya!

T rex frame sliders 2008 TRex Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300 Frame Slider N Breaded line kit (Clutch & Break) I have the Shortie Pazzo Levers and love them. You might can buy some gold wheels for for what it cost to PC yours. I saw some on Ebay the other day. 08-2012 New OEM Suzuki Hayabusa Factory Gold Front & Rear Wheel GSXR 1300 | eBay
Maybe some Heli Bars GSX1300R Hayabusa (2008-2012) | HeliBars and Buel pegs for comfort and a throttlemeister Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Parts & Accessories, Modify Suzuki Busa | Pashnit Moto EBC HH Extreme breaks for great stoping power.Thats all I can think of for now :laugh:

Best of luck

I am looking for ideas for the 2011 hayabusa just did the fender eliminator and ordered a sound system. now, the thing is i wanna start to give it a custom look its pearl white and i love the idea of gold gold handlegrips, triple tree, brake and clutch levers etc.. any ideas where so shop? my buddy is going to powdercoat my factory wheels gold when i am ready but i would love to start with the accessories first (at least most of them) thanks for your help guys

Jim, these are some pretty broad ideas you're listing: my suggestion with any mod project is make a wish list of anything and everything you can think of to do to your bike to make it soley yours. When I picked up the '08 & parked the '00, my list was about 70 things I wanted to change. You can watch the transformation here at: ---> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/pashnitbusa-com/146457-modding-new-pashnit-busa.html for some fun ideas.

As for gold though, gold on gold levers can be sourced from Pazzo if you prefer that brand:
Pazzo Racing Levers $179 - FREE Shipping | PashnitMoto.com

Gold (billet) handlegrips are here: Gold Billet Handlegrips | GSX-R 1300 HAYABUSA | PashnitMoto.com

A4286PBG-2.jpg

Gold on gold Galfer brake lines would look pretty cool too.

galfer_brake_lines_5_900.jpg

A4286PBG-2.jpg

galfer_brake_lines_5_900.jpg

frame sliders are a definite. I prefer the "no cut" sliders though @pashnit thanks a lot I was looking at these last night man o man are my wheels turning... and thank mr8ball

Jim, the only no cut sliders for the Gen-II are the T-Rex. Many have them here.

They don't have a dealer network, so just hop on their site and order up a set.

If you need any help with installing any thing i'm in Nashua!

You met Kenny in Manchester all ready i believe!

If you need any help with installing any thing i'm in Nashua!

You met Kenny in Manchester all ready i believe!

yes I think so.. was it at bike night in lowell ma? pretty sure I know who your talking about by the way , thank you.. Definitely appreciate the help

How about a Hotbodies undertail? I got one you can have cheap!

HB Undertail 02.jpg

HB Undertail 04.jpg

Back