2013 Busa ?

I wouldn't take anything as more than a rumor until the dealer show in the fall.

A local salesman told me there would be improvements, but he didn't know what. He talked about a 1500. When I heard that I discounted the conversation to internet bs. I can see a 1441. Who know's, maybe they will go 1507

Lets just hope it can compete with the new ZX-14. I'm a Suzuki guy all the way but that Kawi is no joke. Brock's has it on a stock wheelbase running 8.8 @ 160mph

That's what my Wife says....................She originally hated my 08 Busa. Now without the Busa I am like a 3rd Wheel :cookoo:

I would wait it out. You only have to wait 3 or 4 months. If you don't like what they offer up then you can get a '12 for that much cheaper

Bold new colors. :moon: :poke:

Also patiently waiting on a total redesign & all new body style. :bowdown: I can wait.

These bikes are getting so rediculous. I remember being a freshman in high school when the Busa dropped in 99. Just being totally shocked. Now, its a competition to be the biggest baddest again. Kinda glad Kawi came out swinging and forcing Suzuki into updating the Busa.

I saw secret pics last week. I have a friend in Japan who works for Suzuki.

Let's just say, you guys are gonna be WAY impressed!

Bold new colors and graphics..

:worthless:

I think he was distracted by his secretary

That's all?Come on,dont be stingy and selfish.Tell us more:please:.........

GsxrBots said:

We don't want new colors and graphics. We want a new bike

Back