Trackbike livery

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Facebook friends, I am considering painting my new trackbike - it will probably be some combination of blue and silver, instead of red. Anyway, instead of sponsor stickers or simply the stickers from the products that I purchase, I was thinking that I would decorate the scooter with Military stickers... I am looking for Marine Corps stickers primarily from the following units:
HMT-302
HMM-166
HMH-465
HMM-364
HMM-262
MALS-36
MALS-26
VMMT-204
1 MAW
2 MAW
3 MAW
MAG 16
MAG 36
MAG 26
I am looking for two of each so that I can do left and right sides.
I am also interested in any sort of military stickers that you may want to send if they are from units that you (my FB friends) have served in and/or deployed with... Also, Police or Firefighter stickers would be great as well...
Just putting out the call for the assist :)

I have been told red/ black is a faster color.:laugh:

+100

I think you just need to add some black to that puppy... but then again, I am biased :laugh:

Blue/silver would be my next favorite. Definately not blue/white because only the slow guys run that color combo :laugh:

I have been told red/ black is a faster color.:laugh:

i have to agree with that...also from what i have seen, red/black slides smoothly to the side of the road while blue/silver tumbles end over end and tries to land on the rider :laugh:

Hmmm. may be a good point... LOL

Back