Great ride today - Pics

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Went out today to my "home" ride route. It was the first time i rode full out with the suspension changes - awesome. I was riding faster than I usually do and didn't even know it! Feel and confidence was amazing. One of my biggest complaints with my Busa before is that unless you kept all your weight on the front end it would loose feel in the turns until you were under power again. Now it tracks where you want even coasting in a turn. Really feels glued to the road. Also the bike doesn't wheelie as easily as before when the rear preload cranked up to crazy levels.

OK - that was my last Ohlins post, I know you're sick of them. Even the wife has forbidden the use of the word Ohlins in her presence. :laugh:

View from Bridge.jpg

Busa at Munden.jpg

Busa on Bridge 2.jpg

Busa on Bridge.jpg

Hey bud, What year is your bike? Is that the Factory color on your bike or did you come up with the paint scheme? I really like the look of it :thumbsup:

Beautiful pics. I really like those mirrors--they have the same "feel" as the originals, but when you look closer, you see they are custom. The paint scheme is awesome, too.

Hey bud, What year is your bike? Is that the Factory color on your bike or did you come up with the paint scheme? I really like the look of it :thumbsup:

It's a silver/gray 09. I painted it. Colors are actually Honda Accord colors.

One of my favorite places! Nice shots Arch! We need to catch up and do that ride sometime. Glat you are happy with the suspension!!!:thumbsup:

One of my favorite places! Nice shots Arch! We need to catch up and do that ride sometime. Glat you are happy with the suspension!!!:thumbsup:

This is cool. I used the panorama program that came with the Nikon 1 to make this one from 5 individual pictures. I am going to have fun with this one :laugh:

Panorama 1.jpg

Back