I need to buy EarlyBird's GIXXER 1K...

beachz

Registered
...cause it matches my car. :laugh: We went to Cars & Coffee Williamsburg this morning. I hadn't seen the 1K before and he hadn't seen the Roadster. I got a kick out of it. Wife said I had to sell something if I wanted one... :rulez:

They both look black when not in direct sunlight.

Wish you could have made it FallenArch!

RWM_6389.jpg

Those do look nice together! I was with my oldest dog at the vet. She is at that stage where she's more expensive than a Busa:banghead:

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear that, Willie! Hope hope everything is ok. Regardless of the expense, it's just a tough time.

Enjoyed the outting! Yes it was funny seeing the Z turn from black to the cherry maroon when you pulled up! I was :laugh: when I saw it flip flop in the sun! Nice ride! Enjoyed the event too!

I only took a few shots because I was running my mouth. I suppose there were 60 or 70 cars there. I pretty light turnout. We usually have closer to 100.

Here are a few of my car shots.

RWM_6416.jpg

RWM_6425.jpg

RWM_6418.jpg

RWM_6413.jpg

RWM_6434.jpg

The new Scion FS-R with the subby boxer motor...

RWM_6407.jpg

RWM_6401.jpg

The new scion is nice looking but a waste IMHO. It's only got a 200hp at 7500 rpm. It's heavy no turbo option and they want way to much for it. The starting price is at 25k. Looks pretty though.

Thanks for the share

It looked ok. Not my cup of tea. The shining feature will be the low weight. The guy from the dealership that brought it said they had been to a demo day at the local track and got to drive several different models. He was impressed but I am not sure of his frame of reference. I am sure that some of the modded ones to come will be impressive. I think they should have hit the ground running with a turbo model.

Back