2012 time for new gloves, any thoughts?

easportz

Registered
I think i got my moneys worth out of my A-star SMX gloves... as much as I loved them and all the 15000+miles of memories that are in them its been brought to my attention that I gotta just let them go... the palms are gone.

Anyone have a suggestion for a new riding pair? I have come to love the Astars and started looking at the SP-X and the SM-X2 air...

IMAG0622.jpg

I have a set of barely used alpinestar gp pro in size large in the classifieds. I have a pair I use everyday and love the confidence they give me when riding. They are great quality!!

I have a set of barely used alpinestar gp pro in size large in the classifieds. I have a pair I use everyday and love the confidence they give me when riding. They are great quality!!

+1000, simply cannot go wrong with the Alpinestars GP Pro. Below is a stock photo of what MABUPA is selling.

alpinestars_gp_pro_glvs_black_detail_1_600.jpg

those are some nice gloves and consedering that they offer great protection all around.
Im on the market for a new pair too. My old ones just are worn out. Mabupa you still have yours?

I have full gloves, just looking for a new set of short cuff... I need a pair of XXL.

Those Icons look great...

Back