Front seat!!

I have a New Image seat too, they are great, drop you down enough that you notice the diff and deff way more comfy. Didnt hold up to a 9hr ride lol but I dont think any seat can be comfy on a sports bike after riding 18hrs in one day haha. Gotta admit tho im 6'2 and it makes it alil harder to get my feet on the pegs, even that small drop makes a big diff, but like other say you feel more at one with the bike so its well worth buying. They have so many styles to pick from!!! Good luck, took about 2 weeks to get my new seat, or you can send them your stock seat and they can redo it and it saves you money, otherwise for an extra 100 bux they send you a new seat. I didnt wana wait so I just spent the extra 100 bux haha

Sweet. You guys should post some pics of your seats. I will just send mine in because I will be lucky to ride this season by time I get the bike rebuilt an painted:(.

Here is a pic of mine. I am going to send mine back to have the padding refreshed and the back rest made for my wife. I need to fond me a back seat to borrow so I can ride until I get it back. Good luck

DSC_0004.jpg

Derby City Classic 038.jpg

This is my second New Image seat(had one on my '03 for 3 years)and really like it(pretty much holds you in place so probably not the best for any canyon carvin',but then again the last time i was in IN i don't remember many canyons to carve:laugh:).Got mine done really fast,it got to his shop on a Tues. and i had it back Thurs. afternoon.:thumbsup:

newbike001.jpg

looking good. I might just get a plain one though. looked at prices i think it will be $125 does that sound right?

Back