The seed has been planted.

E Zurcher

Registered
Out shopping with the wife and on our way through Sears tool department we came across a compressor I have been looking at for a while. She asked if I wanted it for Father's day and that is when I seized the opportunity to plant the seed.

"Honey, I would rather save that money because what I'm asking for Christmas this year is kinda expensive. A couple of ties will do just fine for Father's day and even for my birthday."

"What do you want for Christmas?"

" A set of Yoshimura Carbon R77 slip-ons"........

.......and.....she......did.....not....say.....HELL NO! Even when I told her what they cost.

Now for just a little more water and fertilizer.......

They are overrated.. :whistle:

D60_062611_2962.JPG

Back to the air compressor. I have one from Sears and hate that think. Its the one you never have to add oil and man is that think loud. I bought one from Harbor freight about 15 years ago and gave it to my brother and it still works great and is a lot more quite then the craftsman. The reason I am saying this is if you are putting it inside you garage it will be loud. Just a lesson I learned :thumbsup:

YEah, I have an ulterior motive for putting off the compressor for the exhaust. I want the PROFESSIONAL two stage model that costs like 200 bucks more.

Now, make sure you send her the link or Honda East Justin's phone/email address as he will have an AWESOME price!

Back to the air compressor. I have one from Sears and hate that think. Its the one you never have to add oil and man is that think loud. I bought one from Harbor freight about 15 years ago and gave it to my brother and it still works great and is a lot more quite then the craftsman. The reason I am saying this is if you are putting it inside you garage it will be loud. Just a lesson I learned :thumbsup:

You're not lyin',i bought a little 20 gal. Craftsman for the garage and it's the loudest compressor i've ever heard...almost have to seal the garage up when it's on so as to not rattle all the neighbors.:thumbsup:

HA! Absolutely a compliment! What kind of blackout kit did you use? and do the slip ons come with the black guards or did you do that yourself?

Blackout kit is HotBodies.. It looks GREAT from about 5 feet away, don't expect perfection up close..

The black guards and hangers were powdercoated. Hit up Travis (site sponsor TM Powdercoating) and do everything all at once (pegs/brackets/etc)

:thumbsup:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

YOU SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!!

If that is what you wanted, you should have told her you wanted Brocks CT1 Dual system! When she saw the price on that freaking thing, she would have jumped through hoops for the Yosh pipes!:lol:

Back