hi I try to use hayabusa's engine many application

KoreanPooh

Registered
hi I try to use hayabusa's engine many application

I try use it for helicopter and big car over 2ton..

Is crank shaft and endure about big car?

and 400 hp turbo???

Is there no problem about that??

If i use it for 2ton car... it's extremely bad mileage??

If I use this engine to my car I can save 300 kg...

I really excited this engine very small and powerfull and handy I can modify without crane..

And I ask this question at turbo section..

Is it possible more than 200 hours continue full RPM run? or 8000 rpm.?

about 400 hp turbo??

If I use 400 hp turbo engine for my 2 tons car I worry about crankshaft..

Plz teach me.. ^^

I don't believe it is a requirement to have magnetos but I'm not sure I'd want to use it for aviation purposes without the redundancy of dual ignition and a backup electrical source for the ignition system. Especially in a helicopter. I assume this will be certified in the experimental homebuilt category.

I am a helicopter pilot and have flow many reciprocating engine helicopters. Although I don't think I would want to fly one based upon a Hayabusa engine, I'd rather it be in a helicopter than an airplane. If it fails, I just need about a 60' diameter area to perform an auto-rotation landing. You need a runway to land the plane if the engine fails.

I don't believe it is a requirement to have magnetos but I'm not sure I'd want to use it for aviation purposes without the redundancy of dual ignition and a backup electrical source for the ignition system.

That's what I was alluding to.

EDIT: I agree with you, SoCal: I would much rather have an engine failure in a heli than an aeroplane. I know I can put an R-22/44 where I want it, even in an auto.

Back