racer 44

Registered
Completing a build for Bonneville...
BUB Speed Trials......
8/25-8/30.......

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

:welcome:

Could you share some specifics about the bike?? No trade secrets or such, just its vital statistics.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Wow i see a V-twin engine perhaps?Front end and rear swingarm from a busa.
Interesting indeed,share with us more thanks

Bike will run at the BUB Speed Trials Aug.25-30.

Suspension axel to axel is Gen. 2 Busa. Using all Busa aerodynamics, 3/4 fairing by race Tech Tech in San Marcos, CA.

Engine is a brand new 124 inch, Twin Cam, S&S Cycle cases and internals, R&R Cycle Stage 4 heads, Roller Rockers, 9.5-1 compression, .640 gear drive cams, Aerocharger Series 66 Variable Vane Turbo, set on the lowest setting@ 8 lbs. of boost. Engine will produce over 200 hp with the same amount of torque. We ran this motor combination on the highway for over 70,000 miles in my 2004 Dyna, the last 5,000 miles with the Turbo.

The new bike will run water/methanol when boost comes on.

See ya in Bonneville or on the road.

Ray c Wheeler

We plan on tags and title by the first week of July. Then break in miles and Dyno time for a flawless tune up.

Last edited:
OK going to regret this but I'm really waiting to see the front end put on with that tank. So far it flows pretty well. What's it being tagged as, a busa or a harley?

Habusa?
Busha?
Open for comments and suggestions......
Primo Busa suspension, Busa aerodynamics, Busa handling, Busa braking, V-Twin-Turbo powered...for the street and Bonneville.

Back