R77 with quite baffle insert

Getting ready for a 2100 mile ride to the Oregon coast and back. Just Antony to quite it down a bit for it.

The R77s are quiet on their own. I've done several big trips, never had an issue. It's no Harley.

Do you have the Vance and Hines header? Wondering why you think the Yosh's are too loud? Mine are way quiet without the baffle... Deep, sexy sound, but def not loud.

Yeah, I've put 3k on my busa with the R77 and no baffle, just curious more than anything and would like to try it baffled.

Do you have the Vance and Hines header? Wondering why you think the Yosh's are too loud? Mine are way quiet without the baffle... Deep, sexy sound, but def not loud.

Mine is the full Yosh system 4-2-1. It's not that it's that loud unless it's at night and I'm at 11500RPM :laugh:

Okay, thanks for clarifying. I have the dual slip-ons and those girls are nice and quiet. :laugh:

I have the baffle in mine & it made a nice difference. It was too loud for me without it. I hammer on my bike a lot & don't need the extra attention.

I have never used mine either. I did slip them in the first day in the driveway and couldn't really tell the difference... but didn't ride it. I will be installing a V&H header soon so depending on how much the sound increases I may try them.

I will tell you that when I rode with EarlyBird and FallenArch a few weeks ago (both running 4-2-1 full Yosh systems), I was surprised how similarly our bikes sounded. I am running stock cats and dual R77 CF.

Never used mine

Fallenarch,

Thanks for the hookup man. Got the baffle today put it in, all I can say is what a big difference. The Girl and I went for a 180 mile ride, and you can't even hear the exhaust at steady speeds "65 to 80mph". Just what we need for our up coming 2100 mile trip to the Oregon Coast and back.

You're a perfect example of what make this forum so awesome! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you. You know where I live if you're ever out this way please let me know.

--Rich

Good deal. Hey I owe a few people on here, just passing on the good karma.

Enjoy your trip and be safe. remember lots of pics!

Willie

Fallenarch,

Thanks for the hookup man. Got the baffle today put it in, all I can say is what a big difference. The Girl and I went for a 180 mile ride, and you can't even hear the exhaust at steady speeds "65 to 80mph". Just what we need for our up coming 2100 mile trip to the Oregon Coast and back.

You're a perfect example of what make this forum so awesome! Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you. You know where I live if you're ever out this way please let me know.

--Rich
Yep same reason I run the baffle in my R-22 yosh full system, nice and quiet on long rides...much more relaxing :beerchug:

Back