Exhaust question, advice .....

crazydog

Registered
Hi everyone,
I am a new and proud owner of a 2011 Hayabusa, I have been looking around a lot before I bought it. I also have a R1, but, men, after riding the busa, I think the R1 will be collecting dust at the garage :laugh:

I was thinking about changing the pipes, but, I don't know what to get, can please anyone give me advice and also post some pics of what to get???

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Welcome, I have a gen I but I love the look of the Brock's ct megaphone. Just can't afford it lol.

image-229742037.jpg

image-229742037.jpg

maybe this can help: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/polls/108976-your-bikes-exhaust.html

your goals? your budget? btw, welcome.

generic advice = pick a look you desire and buy it from a site sponsor...because you will end up buying more parts as time by...support those that support you

There are a million exhausts out there ranging from slipons to full systems to single cans to duals to long to short and everything in between. I would suggest you listen to as many exhausts in person as you can and then decide unless you already have a brand in mind you want . I like the brocks for power and sound but just cant stand their looks. So to each his own. I had the two brother slipons and since have shifted to tiforce .

2012-05-24 10.44.00.jpg

I had a Ti Force Full exhaust and it made good HP & Trq . Sounds great and looks good on a Busa .

image-519119061.jpg

image-519119061.jpg

maybe this can help: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/polls/108976-your-bikes-exhaust.html

your goals? your budget? btw, welcome.

Well, I am not sure, I like the Yosi R77, but I am not sure about the sound.

I also like the M4 Retro. I also like the Vance and Hines CS One.

Budget?, I don't want to spend a lot, maybe 500-600

Well sir you get what you pay for. For the money you're talking slip-ons, for about double that you can get a good full system and all it's advantages. Best of luck. Shop around you might find a good used full system for that.

Back