lighting kit

Chevy454

Registered
I know i might get drilled for this question, but does anyone have a clue whats the brightest motorcycle lighting kit? i saw a bike a bike night last night that really caught my attention. It didnt have a lot of lights like most show bikes, but it did make it more visible.

auxilliary lights for riding at night/low visibility? or for looks/show only?

for looks.
i think if they are bright enough they can be used for riding at night for better visibility also

There are places that sell "kits" Florida joe is a big one. However, you can get the same lights off ebay for a FRACTION on the price. You can get almost any length from 3" to 18". Its really easy to hook up.

White is the brightest, then blue, green and purple. Reds and orange are the least bright. Be careful, most lights are not legal to ride with.

i've had my 2 sets and my brother also got his from ledglow.com, orange is definately not as bright as others but will light up the lane under the bike, my brother has blue and they're alot brighter than mine!

i dont know if i want to go with white or red. my bike is black with red halo's the red will have that scary look while the white will have the clean look to it...decisions..decisions

Back