Phase 2!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I finally got them :cheerleader: I had to give up the Brocks Dual Ct blue anodized full exhaust, the Corbin Seat, and the CZ wheels, but I'm not missing any of them right now:cheerleader:

Thanks Tim (Pashnit)! Fast work and great service as usual :beerchug:

PS: Yes the lens flare is Photoshopped.

Wow Ohlins.jpg

Nice touch with the old photoshop there :)

You've been very busy with that Busa of yours Willie!! Going to be sweet! :thumbsup:

christmas in june!!! can't wait to hear about and see the final result!!!:cheerleader:

Very nice set up!

Did you get the rear shock with ride height, adjustment?

Also did you upgrade the forks to the Superbike internals?

Very nice set up!

Did you get the rear shock with ride height, adjustment?

Also did you upgrade the forks to the Superbike internals?

Yes, rear has ride height adjustment. No I did not upgrade the forks to superbike internals as I don't think it was necessary for my riding style or worth it given my budget for toys. I still plan to upgrade the calipers/rotors to Brembos so I have to save money where I can. I had to do something with the suspension because I am running stock springs and I weigh way more than they are designed for. I looked into just springs, then maybe more upgrades but decided to get what I always wanted and not go through the fiddling for a couple years and then still not have the setup I wanted all along.

Yes, rear has ride height adjustment. No I did not upgrade the forks to superbike internals as I don't think it was necessary for my riding style or worth it given my budget for toys. I still plan to upgrade the calipers/rotors to Brembos so I have to save money where I can. I had to do something with the suspension because I am running stock springs and I weigh way more than they are designed for. I looked into just springs, then maybe more upgrades but decided to get what I always wanted and not go through the fiddling for a couple years and then still not have the setup I wanted all along.
Very cool! You will love the outcome once you have it set up correctly!

Very nice Willie! You are going to L O V E them!

Back