Gopro wifi BacPac now out

Other than the remote I'm not sure I get it? I was just hoping I could connect one to a hard disk drive.

I'd like the iphone app.

Saiid, whats the best place (price) to pick up a Hero2 now? I'd like to upgrade (and stop having to share the one I have with my wife's airplane vids!)

skydivr said:
I'd like the iphone app.

Saiid, whats the best place (price) to pick up a Hero2 now? I'd like to upgrade (and stop having to share the one I have with my wife's airplane vids!)

My Cycle Gear lady had a stack of 10% off coupons for them when I got mine. They tend to hang on to stuff like that, so be nice and you could get lucky. I also get the military/LE discount, but I don't remember if the could combine the two. I'm sure "Retired" would get it too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

WOOT! I have been waiting on this. Can't wait until the smartphone streaming app is available. The local best buy says it is in stock, so ordered one for pickup tomorrow. I love my GoPro HD Hero2.

So it's actually going to cost $160 to control my two cameras because each one has to have its own wi-fi bacpac... Grr.

I'd like the iphone app.

I know where I live all the moto shops have them in stock. The smaller shops usually have the best prices. I got my Hero2 motorsport for just under $230.

I ordered mine a few days ago. I like that you can transfer files to your ipad and you can set the camera up like a security camera and log in to it.

I use the extra battery bac pack and would rather have the 5 hours of record time and not 1.5 with the lcd or wifi packs..sucks finding out the best part of the ride wasnt taped because the battery went dead...

I use the extra battery bac pack and would rather have the 5 hours of record time and not 1.5 with the lcd or wifi packs..sucks finding out the best part of the ride wasnt taped because the battery went dead...

Get a 3br USB power cable and not worry about it.
I drilled my case so I could have constant power. Don't plan on swimming with it and if it rains I just put a piece of tape over hole.

You have to update the firmware on the camera, the wifi bacpack and the remote before it will work.

Three updates. But it works great once you update. I can't wait until the streaming app goes live.

It would be nice if they found out someway to stream live as your riding?
Without a constant wifi connection this won't be possible.
I know some phones can create their own so it will be interesting to see who can work that out.

Being the voyeurs that we are I think the interest to watch folks ride will be much greater if it's live as next second is still unknown. It could really open up a new market as live streaming rides from all over the world could have marketing possibilities.

Myfi. 'Nuff said:laugh:
It would be nice if they found out someway to stream live as your riding?
Without a constant wifi connection this won't be possible.
I know some phones can create their own so it will be interesting to see who can work that out.

Being the voyeurs that we are I think the interest to watch folks ride will be much greater if it's live as next second is still unknown. It could really open up a new market as live streaming rides from all over the world could have marketing possibilities.

Yes really. If you wanna know how many parts are in an M16 I can tell you but I'm a few years behind on the techy stuff.

Back