And we wonder why some folks don't like sportbikes........

The Big Red One

Registered
It always seems to be a suzuki gixxer 1000 doing this stuff
ever Illegal street racing.mpg - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
His skills ain't all THAT good......I didn't see any indicator lights :laugh: when changing lanes!! If he keeps playin' like that in heavy traffic.....he'll be wheelie-ing all the way to heaven one day!! :whistle:

I get nervous a cops going to bust me doing little power wheelies on a country road in the middle of nowhere. This guys got huge gonads. No cops in this town?

Why do that is all that traffic? We will be reading about some guy getting cut off and killed while riding on one wheel while causing a 20 car pile up with many other injuries. There is a time and place for everything. I'll have to agree with another poster. He has nothing on Sixpack. I have seen him in action and he is that good:thumbsup: but of course on a road with no traffic :thumbsup:

idiot he is.. Im surprised his for seals and pop off on him.. lol.. but yea like mr8ball said there's a time and place for everything. U wanna do wheelies, go for it.. find a emptry strip or somehwere there's no traffic and make all the vids. you want, why endanger other around you cuz of your stupidity. :banghead:

Here is another crazy individual.. They do have balzzs
Devil - Hayabusa Turbo test - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never wondered why people hate sport bikers. Crap like this has always made it pretty clear. I just don't like being judged the same as all the guys who are acting like fools in heavy traffic.

I get nervous a cops going to bust me doing little power wheelies on a country road in the middle of nowhere. This guys got huge gonads. No cops in this town?

I'm guessing he probably doesn't plan on stopping to chat with the police.

who is he racing? himself?:whistle: not even a little bit impressed. I was pulling better wheelies on my KX 80 when I was 12 yrs. old.

i guess a lot of sport bike riders do stunts and ride wheelies and stuff, and forgive me if i sound like an old lady here, but thats not why i got one... everytime i get gas, or leave the store, or wherever, there is always some guy wanting me to ride a wheelie, or do a burnout, or some other such nonsense. i got a bike to ride, not to show off.. those guys like this one who do so in traffic are just stupid to me... on a closed course its neat to watch, but out in public: i want to scream at them...:banghead:

busabeast said:
i guess a lot of sport bike riders do stunts and ride wheelies and stuff, and forgive me if i sound like an old lady here, but thats not why i got one... everytime i get gas, or leave the store, or wherever, there is always some guy wanting me to ride a wheelie, or do a burnout, or some other such nonsense. i got a bike to ride, not to show off.. those guys like this one who do so in traffic are just stupid to me... on a closed course its neat to watch, but out in public: i want to scream at them...:banghead:

Guilty as charged, I like to ride wheelies sometimes in traffic, rarely stoppie, very rarely do burn outs anymore unless tire is gone already and I want to finish it off.

This is where I call B.S. that you bought the fastest production bike "just to ride" you could do that on a ninja 250 or a cruiser. You bought the bike u did to feel some power.

I guess my point is everyone's definition of "riding" is different. I didnt buy my bike just to ride wheelies, I bought my bike "just to ride" sometimes my riding includes wheelies and out right hooligan activities. :-)

here was my reply
"every time one of you squids pull this crap, it puts the rest of us one step closer to being legislated out of existence!"

I think it's sexy how his shirt flaps up and we can see his back.
It will look Cherry after he crashes :)

Back