Like to think I have more brains than my buds

oeballer50

Registered
Went for a ride with my two buddies yesterday morning. We all work together so after we got out of work in the morning we planned on riding about 50 miles away to get breakfast at this diner. On our way up we were just cruising about 70-75 nothing crazy . We had stopped so my buddy could tuck his shirt in, when we did a state forest ranger drove by heading the way we were headed. We pulled back out and continued towards the diner following the ranger in his pickup truck, we followed him for about 5 miles when my buddies who riding in front of me decided they were going to pass the ranger. Only problem was they decided to pass him when he was doing 75 and the passed on a double solid line. I had no intentions of following them because It just didn't seem like the best idea ever so I stayed behind the ranger I saw him grab his radio immediately so I knew they were screwed. They took off ahead and pulled in our buddies back yard I didn't know this because theybwerenso far ahead I just conitinued until I got to the diner with the ranger still in Front of me , when I saw they weren't at the diner I was just going to turn around and head back so when I pulled anu turn the ranger whipped around and followed me. I pulled a u turn just in time to see my to buddies coming around the corner the ranger pulled between both lanes and lit his lights up my friends pulled over just n time for the trooper that the ranger radiod to pull up. I turned back around to see what they were saying the ranger and trooper were pretty cool they let my buddies off even though they passed the ranger at over 130 mph haha the ranger asked me if I was feeling good about my decision to not pass him I just laughed and said absolutely haha

Good for you. Most would have just followed going against their better judgement. Congrats on being a responsible rider.
You may even be the reason they didn't get ticketed.

Back