fleabay strikes again

card16969

Registered
So ive been on fleabay since 99 and have only ever had 1 problem and that was back in like 02. So about a 4 months ago i bought a discontinued helmet off a guy that ive been wanting for a while and i used buy it now and the guy never once answered a single message. It took about 2 months to get my money back after disputing the charges and had taken a month to even start disputing the charges in the first place. Well that being over with i found a company who made a custom and pretty cool tire hugger for the bike. Well i ordered one and they were great with communication and i waited a cpl weeks and no hugger and i contact them and they said it takes about 10 days because they are made to order and it had been shipped out that day and as soon as they have a tracking number they will send it to me. Well I wait another week and i message them again and they guy says that they have a new shipping person and that i should have received a tracking number and should have received it already. Well they supposedly shipped me out another one and they were going to send me the tracking number, so a week later nothing and i email them again on monday and they said it should be here by thursday at the latest. Well its saturday and still nothing, I email them and tell them how disappointed i am in whats going on blah blah blah and still havnt gotten a response so i just emailed them back again and told them that i just want my money back so we will see if they actually do it.

Heres the link to the hugger... do yourself a favor and dont order through them.
99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 Suzuki Hayabusa Custom Hugger -Unpainted | eBay

i dont do any business on fleabay anymore. too much of this crap going on now. used to be private users sellin their stuff now its all business

i dont do any business on fleabay anymore. too much of this crap going on now. used to be private users sellin their stuff now its all business

we buy and sell alot of classic car and bike parts so its kind of hard to stay away but i agree its become ridiculous

There feedback speaks for its self. With so little feedback (46) and so many negatives and neutrals I would never buy from then!

It's unfortunate that is the business routine on not only ebay but many other places. There is always some one looking to pull a fast one on ya, even here :whistle: I feel your pain! Hope you used paypal/and a credit card.

Agree with others, 46 feedback and 95% average I would pass for sure.

I don't know if this will make any difference but,
E-mail them again and tell them they have 24 hours (because they demand payment within 24 hours) to refund your money (or supply a tracking # if you want)
or that you will give them a negative review.

If they value their business, they should respond. If they don't you will be helping everyone else out by giving them a negative.

Hope it works out for you.

With 2 negative and 4 neutrals out of 46 feedbacks, I'd not give them a second glance. Doesn't look like they're very serious about their business. Too many places on Ebay selling stuff like that with 99.9% positive out of thousands of feedbacks to bother with a shady fly by night bunch like that..

If I were buying something from a questionable seller, I'd ask someone here from the Org to ask the seller if they could see (the part) in person. That way you get to see the physical address of where the part is, and maybe the Org person could pay cash and send it to you?

If the seller craps out, you get to do some Texas Justice. :laugh:

hell they have had 2 neutrul and 1 negative just since i ordered the part i remember their percentage being higher when i ordered. But yeah ive always had good luck on ebay but i guess giving a company the bennefit of a doubt is a mistake

From the negative feedbacks,it states quite clearly and its fishy regarding the late shipping and etc.
I wouldnt buy it although it looks nice,not that cheap too since it's not painted.

Instead of email, get a phone number and call the guy. You'll get a lot further with honey than vinegar....

I still try to use Ebay some but the fees and costs are completely out of hand now which drives me to other places, so bad that unless you order a cable from Hong Kong it costs you a lot more than running down to Walmart to purchase the same item.

Back