Severe accident in Eureka today...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I do not have all of the details on this yet folks but I can tell you that the son of one of our members went down today in Eureka. They were out on a family ride when the accident occurred. The rider was not on a busa and was transported via mediflight to a Missouri hospital.

Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers today.. The parents are making their way over to the hospital now, apparently this just occurred.

I would ask that we keep specualtion down we be supportive of this family in this time... As we get more information we will post it here...

cap

We are all praying for this young man , Great Kid !!! His name is Damien . Keep him in your thoughts please

prayers for the family!! and for the rider :please:

UPDATE: Great news... Semi just called me and told me he was at the hospital with the family... The doctors just came out and said their son is banged and bruised from top to bottom and he has a some air in his chest cavity but he will be fine... They are keepig him in the hospital for a few days for observation.

Great update to give....

cap

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. I am so thankful this young man will be ok.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Great news, get well soon!

This is the number one reason i stay away from the group rides!

thank you for the update, great news. praying for a speedy recovery and a safe weekend for all. rubber side down guys.

That is great to hear!!! Continued prayers for Damien and his family!! Heal up quick young man. :please:

Back