explanation for the state trooper vid

biglubusa1

Registered
The thread was closed which i have no problem with because i understand it was getting out of hand. i just wanted to explain the situation because the video can not be heard clearly. Apparently the trooper did not like the fact that "we were too close to his cruiser." He got out of the car and told us if we got that close again he would put it in reverse and run us all over, then he told me to "wipe the smirk off my face" and that he was serious and will do it.
I dont hate cops, but the bad ones are out there. Please no negative comments toward law enforcement, they are not ALL bad.

How was the other thread getting out of hand? It wasnt even cop bashing? I been LE for the last 13 years and I wasnt offended by the thread? Seems some people (Not just the Mod who closed the thread) jump to WAY too many conclusions WAY too quickly!! But hey thats the way it is! Had a local LE friend got suspended then fired for cussing at a drunk kid and it got recorded and put on youtube (The kid he was cussing at was Military LE and was being a A$$!!). If that is TRULY all that happen and people weren't egging him on take the video to the chief and show him, the officers actions if that doesnt get results take it to the local media! Cops like that give other cops a bad name and reputation

10% of the people in any group anywhere are Aholes, deal with it. Cop got pissed ,so what, cops have feelings too. He could have pulled ya for tailgating and gave ya a nice ticket.

I think someone has a superiority complex and needs to be taught a lesson. Share this with his boss. Totally unacceptable behavior from someone in his position.

yea, but the cop only reacted the way he did because he was a cop. No way would someone confront a group of bikes like the ass he was unless he thought he was protected by a badge.....only ONE bike got a little close to that car. and as many times as I have seen them tailgate while on their phones....hypocrites.....

edited....I do apologize, this thread didnt need my input again. :bowdown: these situations REALLY fire me up. been harassed WAY too many times, for just being a rider...

10% of the people in any group anywhere are Aholes, deal with it. Cop got pissed ,so what, cops have feelings too. He could have pulled ya for tailgating and gave ya a nice ticket.
I didnt see any tail gating.

Me either, but facts have nothing to do with what the cop can do. Send the vid to his boss if you want to ruin his career. I would leave it be myself, more important stuff to waste my time on, like reading this forum and coming up with new ways to spend money on bikes and justifying thousands of $ of impulse purchases to the wife, at least until the rain clears out tomorrow and I can get a good ride in.

I didnt see any tail gating.

Me either, but facts have nothing to do with what the cop can do. Send the vid to his boss if you want to ruin his career. I would leave it be myself, more important stuff to waste my time on, like reading this forum and coming up with new ways to spend money on bikes and justifying thousands of $ of impulse purchases to the wife, at least until the rain clears out tomorrow and I can get a good ride in.
I already did all of that other stuff. Ask Justin:laugh:

What thread? What video???

I don't see a video, did someone take it down and why, I don't understand...

^^ what he said.

I missed the vidayO?

Op can you pm me the YouTube link?

it was just a group of a few bikes riding, slow and respectful, a couple car lengths behind a cop. and most of the time MANY car lengths behind. when they pulled up to a red light, the cop jumped out of his car and started threatening the riders.....that he was going to back over them....

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/164662-rediculous-state-trooper.html

I wished one of the gurus here would pull the audio and clean it up so that the entire statement by the trooper could be clearly heard.

Thanks.

Curious why video seems to just start in middle of road as they are pulling away?
What happened right before this? Cops upset about something prior that we haven't seen would be my guess. I saw nothing in the 1:44 minute video that would upset him.

I think he was just a little upset and feelings were hurt because this was his previous stop a lil bit earlier. :rofl:

January-15-2012-15-27-29-ScreenShot20120115at12.27.09PM.jpg

I hooked my laptop up to my Bose 3-2-1 GS and cranked it all the way to 100 which is LOUD (Tv is usually on 30 and movies 40-45). I still couldnt make much out. I am downloading a program to try and mess with it.

Back