Barber Dates - September/October

TreyYoung

Registered
So I do not have to go through all the previous post to see when everyone is going, please list your dates so I can go make a purchase and try to keep up with some of you semi-pro's on the track. The dates I see are:
Sept 8th - 9th
Sept 29th - 30th

Oct 20th - 21st

Looks like the DiSalvo class is in October and as I recall, they cluttered up the track a little bit.

Somebody pick a sept date...and I will go with it...NEED to get back to Barber!! :-D

yahoo...In for a penny....

Products ordered

SKU
Product
Item price
Quantity
Total
SKU211

(9/08/12 - 9/09/12) Barber Motorsports
Park Track Time Weekend Bundle

Selected
Items
BMP090812A: (9/08/12) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

Skill Level: Advanced

BMP090912A: (9/09/12) Barber Motorsports
Park Track Time
$435.00
$435.00

Products ordered

SKU
Product
Item price
Quantity
Total
SKU214

(9/29/12 - 9/30/12) Barber Motorsports
Park Track Time Weekend Bundle

Selected
Items
BMP092912A: (9/29/12) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time

BMP093012A: (9/30/12) Barber Motorsports
Park Track Time
$435.00
$435.00

I have already paid for October and only get one September. How about we sign up for the 29th and 30th? That will give it a little more chance to cool down. Early September last year was 96 degrees.

Sound like a plan?

I have already paid for October and only get one September. How about we sign up for the 29th and 30th? That will give it a little more chance to cool down. Early September last year was 96 degrees.

Sound like a plan?

Flicka purchased October. Not sure about going twice, but think probably going for Sep 29th-30th, and try to work October in between now and then.

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
SKU214 (9/29/12 - 9/30/12) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time Weekend Bundle

Selected Items
BMP092912N: (9/29/12) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time
Skill Level: Novice

BMP093012N: (9/30/12) Barber Motorsports Park Track Time
Skill Level: Novice

$435.00 1 $435.00
Subtotal: $435.00

Total: $435.00
Thank you for your purchase!

Trey, don't wait too long to reserve October, it's a VERY popular weekend and sells out by july/aug...

Just officially purchased my September track time. I will be there September 29th-30th as well as October 20th-21st :cheerleader:

Tiller said:
Just officially purchased my September track time. I will be there September 29th-30th as well as October 20th-21st :cheerleader:

Gonna purchase september 29-30. see what all this team gixxer hype is all about....lol

We might have to talk the staff into letting us come down into I on Sunday afternoon last couple of sessions so we can ride with you guys.

Trey, you are riding much better as evidenced with today's ride!! :thumbsup:

Are you signing up for advanced?:bowdown:

Im gonna stick with I-group.:whistle:

Chris, I was contemplating doing one Saturday in "I" and then "A" on Sunday, but I wound up doing advanced both days. I am sure we will be able to let them out in "I" for a couple sessions so we can ride together. But who knows, maybe they will bump you up to "A" :laugh:

Team Gixxer has been fortunate enough to become good friends with one of the most adored Instructors and he really likes us. So I don't think it would be too much trouble to be able to get a few sessions in together :thumbsup:

Back