Naked White

sanket_420

Registered
so I finally got around to taking off all the decals and the warning labels.. sorry for the not so great pics.. I got home from work at 7:30 and then went at it. Wasnt hard at all. I did manage to burn my left leg with the heat gun but it'll be ok. Only problem now is I got some glue/residue stuck on both the left and right fairings. the tail and nost stickers came of really easily. I tried using turtle wax sticker remover but didnt do much. Anything stronger that wont damage the paint or clear coat ? I know some of you have used wd-40 and goo-gone etc. Just trying to figure out which is the best and easily removes the glue. thx

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

man I hte using the mac at home, Im use to working on a windows OS. I cant figure out how to rotate the darn pics. :banghead:

Never mind, I just turned the laptop upside down and used the down arrow key to scroll down :thumbsup:

I am still learning how to park on the ceiling! :laugh:
Nice White Busa!:beerchug:

there's stuff called sticker shock .. in a little grey/black/yellow can that you acquire from autozone works pretty good

its funny how much you hate looking at pics upside down usually they dont bother me but im like DAMNIT I REALLY WANNA SEE THAT BIKE lol

A busa is a good looking bike regardless, but I think it looks a little plain and unfinished with no graphics anywhere. Personally I like the graphics :thumbsup:

^ +1 . I personally think the busa is a little to big a bike with not enough cuts and crevices to not have any graphics.

well you got her plain white.

??? maybe i just don't get it. why get a busa and not rock the kanji or some other cool graphic?

I took off all my graphics and stickers this week except the kanji. I've been debating pulling it off, but I think I'll leave it. You posted this just in time lol

I am still learning how to park on the ceiling! :laugh:
Nice White Busa!:beerchug:
it takes patience and practice and a few spare busa's :laugh:
I didn't even notice it was upside down, seems my bike ends up that way alot anyway!
I dunno what to say to you bro :rofl::rofl:

there's stuff called sticker shock .. in a little grey/black/yellow can that you acquire from autozone works pretty good
thanks I will look into it.
Glad im not the only one that did that:whistle:
Rooster you're just on a whole different planet when it comes to things :moon:
For those who of us are lap top challenged. :laugh:
thanks for flipping the epics. Big E. Its funny when I opened them on the mac they were right side up, I attatch them to the forum and boom bike si parked on the ceiling. wtf ??

View attachment 1557493

View attachment 1557494

View attachment 1557495

Back