I need new boots

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I've probably posted this before, but I have a size 14 foot. The only quality boot I see in my size is from Alpine Stars and they cost a bunch.

Someone posted they had a pair, and that the swivel connecting the metal pieces squeaked loudly. Has anyone else had this experience? What are your favorite models of AS? Is there an Alpine Star boot that really protects that doesn't cost $350?

This may sound dumb, but what is the hard protector on the outside of the toe?

Floyd

This may sound dumb, but what is the hard protector on the outside of the toe?

Floyd

TOE SLIDERS...or "knee pucks" for the toes :laugh: I have the Astars SMX-Plus racing (in perf and non-perf versions and an old GP Tech)....cannot go wrong with Alpinestars. :) specially if they are on sale (hope they have your size/color in stock):

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/ridi...-boots-alpinestars-s-mx-5-boots-109-99-a.html

Toe-slider---1.jpg

I love my SMX-5s and that is an awesome price. That link is showing that they have them in 14s too. :thumbsup:

Hey, I really appreciate the link. The sale says good to December 2012. Something I can actually afford for a change.

Floyd

Yeah, but the Alpine Stars are only $190. Kind of like "yeah, but this amplifier goes to 11."

Back